Thread: World of Warcraft error 132

World of Warcraft error 132

I am using Vista on this computer & was trying to install World of Warcraft on it. But after the installation completes & try to access it just gives me an error with the code 132. What is the error about does this mean that vista doesn't support World of Warcraft..???

Re: World of Warcraft error 132

Try playing game in openGL mode:

First you click on start, then you go going to highlight programs from World the OF Warcraft of the right mouse button on it.then on characteristics. And then into the target field ADD opengl after the quotation mark
    Example: "C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\WoW.exe" -opengl
    Then click O.K. Try now. You can also try running the game on screen by adding, "- windowed" to the line as explained above. You can use the above two options also continue at the same time ensures that you only have one space between them.

There is no specific solution for these error code, so try this solution as my friend was facing the same problem & was solved with this solution.

Firstly check that all the hardware devices connected properly then go to the control panel & uninstall the whole game & then try reinstalling it. This was the solution that worked on my friends computer. Hope this works for you...!

Try updating the graphic card driver it sometimes has the error because of it. Also try the above solution as "robodude" asked to do it sounds like it will solve all the problem with the game. If you've tried everything then try contacting their support team.