Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Solitaire statistics

Video Games

Old 02-06-2009

Solitaire statistics

I play Solitaire a lot on my Windows Vista computer. I always use to find problems with this game. It always shows a wrong statistics. Whenever I save a game and then close it, Solitaire counts the saved game as a lost game. This is screwing my statistics. Do you know how to clear this statistics? Also is there any solution to fix this issue?

Old 02-06-2009

Re: Solitaire statistics

I think the statistics are stored in the executable file. Otherwise registry tweak could also solve this issue. Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER/SOFTWARE/MICROSOFT/SOLITAIRE. Here you should find a key (I don't remember the exact name) but something determining your statistics. Change its value to 0x0.
Old 02-06-2009

Delete some system files to clear the Solitaire game statistics. Don't worry, these files will reappear automatically the next time you start the game.

1. Go to Start, Run and type "cmd" to open the command prompt.

2. Now type "cd C:\Users\[UserName]\AppData\Local\Microsoft Games\Solitaire" and press Enter
where,
[UserName] - User account name

3. Now type "del * /q" and press Enter

This should clear all the statistics till now.
Old 29-06-2009

Try deleting the game from your computer and again resume it using Windows Add/Remove component. For this go to "Start" button, click "Control Panel", click "Programs and Features", and then click "Turn Windows features on or off". Here you will find "GAMES". Untick it and press "OK" and close everything. Now follow the same procedure and now select the "GAMES" checkbox and save everything. That's it.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , ,