Thread: Error while downloading big fish games on Vista

Error while downloading big fish games on Vista

I am not able to download Big Fish games on my Windows Vista system. When the downloading process is done about half, it just stops half way and disappears and says activator Application has stopped working.What is that ? How can i fix this problem ? Please help

Re: Error while downloading big fish games on Vista

A lot of the games produced by Big Fish and other companies like Reflexive do not work properly with Vista. It may also be the cause of your internet browser.Try to download it on safari, Firefox, or chrome and see if you get the same errors. Or u have to uninstall it and try again dont download the games because it will slow your computer down to extreme max i have done this b4 and to b honest i would never trust bif fish again only buy the games.

Get the newest drivers for graphics from your graphic card provider. its possibly a color malfunction. BIgfish recently upgraded the customer experience on their site in the form of a new application designed to make activating your product and managing your games a lot better.So you do on each installer, right click on the application you downloaded and select Run As Administrator.Hope this works for you.

Thank you guys for the quick reply. Let me try this suggestions. Hope this works for me

I guess this might be the cause of bloat/crapware that HP in the form of HP's connection software, that overrides Vista's default connection settings.To disable it open msconfig and click on the Startup tab and see if you can find anything relating to HP and internet connections.