Thread: Download hombrew application for psp

Download hombrew application for psp

Hi,
    I just got a new psp as a gift from my relative. I want some information how to download homebrew application for the psp. Where can get free homebrew applications for my psp. I need some best games and software's. After downloading how to install and use them. If it is game how to play it. Send me some sites and name of the most popular tools available.

Re: Download hombrew application for psp

Homebrew is freely available games and applications on the internet. Is very easy to download and install. It dose not require much skills. Some the most popular applications are :
    RS-GUI PopStationMD v3.0
    3.90 M33 Easy Installer v2
    WiFiSniffer v0.2
    PSPRadio 1.17.1349

Download this applications and uncompress them. They are .rar format. You will need winzip for that. Unzip files and copy paste the files with extension .psp in your default game folder. All files should be pasted in the Memory card.

Homebrew is the most common applications for psp. You can find a numerous application on the internet. You can choose as per your choice and requirement. Lots of application are compatible and easy to use. In a proper search engine like google it will give you a list of multiple application. To install them just put it in your memory card.

I am listing a link of some websites which will provide you many psp games and application. They are easily compatible for your system. I normally use this sites only. To download the application click on the download button. The file will be downloaded in .rar format. Use winrar to unzip the file and past all the .psp type files in psp > game folder in your card. The your device with directly detect the game.