Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 28-05-2009

Are there more shooting games like COD World at war

I love to play games on my pc, as specially the shooting one. for that i had installed COD World at war on my system. Now, i would like to know that are there any more games, which are based on shootings? Means to say that are there any more good games which i can play on my pc? Can any body provide me some more names of shooting games? Would be grateful to you if any body provides me the correct information on the above issue.
Old 28-05-2009

Re: Are there more shooting games like COD World at war

You can go for Call of Duty, as it is more graphically advanced game. You will surely love to play on your system. It has interesting features in it and one would definitely love to play it on their system.
Old 28-05-2009

Most of the time i play Counter Strike condition zero on my pc,. I love to play this game on my pc, as it has many interesting maps in it to play. If you play this game on your pc, you will definitely love it, as its a big game and you won't come to know about the time. Its interesting and challenging game to play and i bet that you would surely love it.
Old 28-05-2009

You can get many more online shooting games available on the internet. You can play it directly by connecting your pc to the internet and enjoy the online games. For that you need to have a good internet connection on your pc.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , ,