Thread: Warner Bros announces New Lord of the Rings Game for kids

Warner Bros announces New Lord of the Rings Game for kids

Warner Bros.. Interactive displays at the E3 in Los Angeles gamesbeurs a new game based on Lord of the Rings license. The game revolves around Aragorn and will focus on children and families.

In The Lord of the Rings: Aragorn's Quest, the player along with Aragorn adventures in Middle-Earth, according to Warner Bros.. color appear richer and happier than the average LOTR game. The game is mainly aimed at children but contains missions where Aragorn his sword and bow and arrow to use.

Information about the content of the story, a release date or even what consoles the game will appear, is not there yet. Warner Bros will present at the E3. The same document also shows that Warner Bros. LEGO: Rock Band will show the gamesbeurs, which takes place from June 1 in Los Angeles.

Re: Warner Bros announces New Lord of the Rings Game for kids

Bit late if you ask me to have a LOTR game to come ... it will always sell if only by the young generation that is now old enough to be discovered or LOTR fans of the first hour but I see myself there is no money to give ... (I do not hear more in the child generation/

Re: Warner Bros announces New Lord of the Rings Game for kids

Aragorn was also one of the best (if not the best) train researchers in LOTR. Will be based thereon. Rare animals caught or something. Perhaps the major qwuest of catching gollem (it will fire torture for interrogation or slightly up is sweet.