Thread: Machines At War Cheats

Machines At War Cheats

Currently i am playing Machines At War a game which i got from my friend well it is a nice game , but iam not having that much fun in it i am posting this thread in need of the cheat of above games . to make it more fun to play thanks for your help .

Re: Machines At War Cheats

Machines at War features a random map system so every game you play is unique and poses new challenges. Build bridges to cross water, mow down forests to clear a path to the enemy, build walls to defend your position, track tread marks left by enemy tanks to their base, hide under trees for an ambush attack, these are just some of the unique game play elements available.

Expand your city with over 40 structures and units to choose from. As your empire grows you can research technologies to guide the focus of your strategy. Choose to be a economic powerhouse and flood the enemy with an endless barrage of units. Or upgrade your defensive forces and build an insurmountable fortification of turrets and fortresses surrounded by walls and gates. If blitzkrieg is your style, then embolden your offensive forces with unique weapon upgrades and demoralize the enemy with an unstoppable force.

Build vehicles and aircraft to take control of the land and air including tanks, jeeps, trucks, helicopters, jets, VTOLs, turrets, and more. After each battle detailed statistics are displayed showing the how the tides of war changed for each player.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Re: Machines At War Cheats

You can get machines of war cheats on the net because it is a really old game and there no cheat for this game