Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links



How to burn Xbox 360 Games

Video Games


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1  
Old 15-05-2009
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 42
How to burn Xbox 360 Games
  

I have Xbox 360 & My friend is having many games of Xbox 360. But every time i have to borrow it from him. So now i have decided to write all the disc & keep it with me. So can anyone Help me with this...!

How to write Xbox 360 games....???

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 15-05-2009
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,269
Re: How to burn Xbox 360 Games

Firstly you require some minimum requirement for burning Xbox 360 games you need to have the following things :
  1. DVD+R Dual Layer Burner

  2. DVD+R DL CDS

  3. Firmware Flashed Or Chipped 360

  4. ImgBurn

  5. Xbox 360 PAL = Europe, NTSC = North America, Region Free = Any console, ISO + DVD File.



BURNING TUTORIAL :
  1. Insert a Blank DVD writable DL Disc into the drive.

  2. You must have your iso + dvd ALONE in a folder.

  3. If you open for ImgBurn and if you click then on write image file on CD, click on the icon with the file + to magnifying glass and you open the DVD FILE.

  4. The Test Mode and Verify should not be ticked.

  5. Click the open book at the bottom right of imgburn.

  6. Once youve clicked on the company, click Change For: and select DVD+R DL

  7. Make sure Layer Break is set to 1913760, click on, Tools > Settings > Write - Layer Break. USer Specified : 1913760 > OK.

  8. Copies is set to 1 and Write Speed is either 2.4x or 4x.

  9. Click on the write icon of the button.

  10. Wait for disc to finish burning, once finished, exit imgburn then eject disc, into 360.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 15-05-2009
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,359
Re: How to burn Xbox 360 Games

You have a iso burner with DVD-R burnable dvds. Use software like Magic ISO Power ISO or my favorite Nero 7. I have done the same with my xbox myself with like 3,000 games.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 15-05-2009
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,560
Re: How to burn Xbox 360 Games

You need DVD + R DL Disk are 8.5gb and a double layer dvd author Xbox 360spiele burn, while most of the game at 360 on 7gb size.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-05-2011
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1
Re: How to burn Xbox 360 Games

hi i am currently learning how to do this but what i dont understand is that in these tutorials it has files that i dont have i have downloaded assassins creed brotherhood and it has about 75 files in it and none of them are .iso .dvd but it does have a .sfv file all of the other files are acb360.r then a number in order, what am i supposed to do with this?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-05-2011
Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 4,041
Re: How to burn Xbox 360 Games

Just try and find an iso burner on Google and burn all your 75 files in it. That will create an iso file. Which will be helpful. And then refer the above post what to do with that iso file. Hope this helps you out.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-08-2011
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: stockholm
Posts: 3
Re: How to burn Xbox 360 Games

i have tried every way i could find on the internet to burn Xbox 360 games but them all ends up like a "movie" when i put the disc into the console.

i've changed the layer break to 1913760 and i've configured the burner to DVD+R DL.

i am using IMG burn

can anyone please help me?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-08-2011
Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2,435
Re: How to burn Xbox 360 Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by ante1980 View Post
i have tried every way i could find on the internet to burn Xbox 360 games but them all ends up like a "movie" when i put the disc into the console.

i've changed the layer break to 1913760 and i've configured the burner to DVD+R DL.

i am using IMG burn

can anyone please help me?
I think that it could be a Booktype/bitsetting problem when you are trying to burn games for xbox 360. What kind of games are you trying to burn anyways? You can try to make it an iso file by some tools and Select the 'Write' mode and load the .iso file. You need a DL disc to be able to burn the ISO file. For the layer break - what kind of game is it for, xBox/Wii/Amiga?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-08-2011
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: stockholm
Posts: 3
Re: How to burn Xbox 360 Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by mario2 View Post
I think that it could be a Booktype/bitsetting problem when you are trying to burn games for xbox 360. What kind of games are you trying to burn anyways? You can try to make it an iso file by some tools and Select the 'Write' mode and load the .iso file. You need a DL disc to be able to burn the ISO file. For the layer break - what kind of game is it for, xBox/Wii/Amiga?
i am trying to burn Xbox 360 games, have tried 2 diff, Dirt 3 and MX vs ATV and same thing every time.
i have one ISO file and one DVD file, tried to set the booktype to DVD+R DL and nothing changes
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-08-2011
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,359
Re: How to burn Xbox 360 Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by ante1980 View Post
i am trying to burn Xbox 360 games, have tried 2 diff, Dirt 3 and MX vs ATV and same thing every time.
i have one ISO file and one DVD file, tried to set the booktype to DVD+R DL and nothing changes
Can you first try to launch the software on your PC and insert the original game disc to the computer's drive. The next step is to choose the destination folder where you'd like to store the game files in your computer. Find a blank disk(DVD or CD) and insert it into your computer's driver. Then burn Xbox 360 games to the blank disk from the computer. All done, you dont need to do anything else.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 02-08-2011
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: stockholm
Posts: 3
Re: How to burn Xbox 360 Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja-x View Post
Can you first try to launch the software on your PC and insert the original game disc to the computer's drive. The next step is to choose the destination folder where you'd like to store the game files in your computer. Find a blank disk(DVD or CD) and insert it into your computer's driver. Then burn Xbox 360 games to the blank disk from the computer. All done, you dont need to do anything else.
What software? i downloaded the games and want to burn them so i can play. my Xbox i flashed that i know because i got a bunche of burned games with it when i bought it.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 03-08-2011
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 391
Re: How to burn Xbox 360 Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by ante1980 View Post
What software? i downloaded the games and want to burn them so i can play. my Xbox i flashed that i know because i got a bunche of burned games with it when i bought it.
By software, he meant iso burner. You can use any iso burners like Magic ISO, Power ISO or Nero 7 as well. i guess burned dvds with these applications also work fine with Xbox 360.
Reply With Quote
Reply

  TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads for: "How to burn Xbox 360 Games"
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
burning xbox 360 games with img burn patjay Video Games 1 11-02-2011 10:39 AM
software to use to burn a back up xbox 360 games don-1 Video Games 3 31-12-2010 11:59 AM
Any free program to burn xbox 360 games Leoniee Video Games 6 04-11-2010 12:52 AM
Burn Xbox 360 Game - How to Burn and How to Copy a Xbox 360 Game? brickdonan3 Video Games 1 27-05-2010 12:16 AM
dvd drive to burn xbox games Angelica Maria Hardware Peripherals 6 03-05-2010 10:47 AM


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 07:05 PM.