Thread: Add customization in Rusty Heart at beginning

Add customization in Rusty Heart at beginning

Is there someone who ever originate their character misplaced within a crowd of people? In big crowds, I just sort of vanish if I don't pay attention and focus on this. I misplace my character for a second. I am not asking for main customization changes otherwise anything. I am thinking about something as simple as a color swap so that it permits us to use just customize the color of the cloths within the start therefore we can tell each other apart.

Re: Add customization in Rusty Heart at beginning

I love the characters in the method that you can modify the cloth appearance through more crafter costumes otherwise purchase them as of the cash shop. I don’t know regarding the additional costumes beside the bear that you obtain the recipes. They may be in cash shop later or else rewards as of quest at later levels. It is a story-based game and so you will not get any customization similar to hair and face changes. It is the way by which game is made.

Generally this kind of game doesn’t contain much customization since it said that it is a story based and your playing as a character within that story therefore they can't accurately allow you to change plenty of stuff. And also the costumer adds a few individuality to the characters. I personally just wear the red spider gloves to pick out the character among a crowd. If you just move around you ought to be able to make out where you are.

Item Mall is having the customization options and I don't see that "messing up" any part of the game that includes cut scenes therefore that point is invalid. Story game revolves around those heroes but that point is nullify as well. If you are playing one of numerous characters straight out of a major legend within Mabinogis history. The beginning allows you to modify hair styles, skin color as well as the like though. Because it revolves around these characters and that doesn't mean they can't or shouldn't have customization.

This game is close to playing a game similar to the older Final Fantasy games. You had one look only. I myself think that people are spoiled because of all the customization at present allowed in games. Pick a dissimilar weapon and wear it when you're running around after that put on your normal one before you enter a dungeon. By this method, you'll know which character is yours and there won't require being any major modification created to the game.

As someone who played the pen and paper RPG for many years I would not call cut and paste the clones in this play a role, the game developers have difficulty in Asia is that they think they can make of Hamlet in which 500 can be Hamlet, at the same time, what is the value of that character is when more than one? This game is based on the story line. If you are playing a game based on an anime, the anime characters as playable characters, you can expect to be able to change the look of the characters?

This game is based on the story line. If you are playing a game based on an anime, the anime characters as playable characters, you can expect to be able to change the look of the characters? There have been at least an MMO based on a few anime that basically had to play as a character, and allows the customization is still one of them. The store of objects already lets you do this, so what's wrong with blood and the point seems to be so difficult about letting us have some basic options in creation?