Thread: GTA 4 Live Disconnected

GTA 4 Live Disconnected

Hello, This is My problem: When I play GTA 4 Live Game on My PC. I am sometimes disconnected from the live in the middle of the Game and there appear a error message that you have been disconnected from live as your computer. does not have enough resources, well to Frankly tell you I Have good config , Even my Freinds With Same Config play it Well, Does it got anything to Vista , Perhaps as everybody say that it need more RAM becuase vista is greedy. i dont have Any Antivirus Thanks in advance

Re: GTA 4 Live Disconnected

hello , I think you Should Not Worry about it Much , it is not only your problem. but Grand Theft Auto 4 has always many issue and problem with everyone with everyone. A lot of people get kicked out, mostly because of someone else lose connection.i recommend you should not mess with your router settings to much otherwise you will make the problem for your self even worse. Also, since you have GTA 4, check out our website as well. We have created a RolePlaying Simulator on GTA 4.

Hello , It is Dangerous To not Have any anti-virus! I advise you to protect yourself with Free antivirus just Download any Free Antivirus like netprotecter There are also many other FREE antivirus like AVG Free, Avast Free ... And other paid version like Norton, mcafee, Nod32 ... I think your problem is that your ping must is low. well Personally i am not a gamer but this could be the reason
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

hello , I Read a solution of Microsoft forum that you just Simply uninstall "Microsoft Games for Windows - Live" and "Microsoft Games for Windows - Live Redistributable" using the Add or Remove Programs utility.Then download and install the older version here http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...-181edc57c0e0: