Thread: How To Remove Securom Protection?

How To Remove Securom Protection?

Hello , Yesterday , i was Browsing Some Cd Given by Freinds , There I Found the Demo of Bioshock 2 , So I installed it and After playing it I Did Not Like it much , So Eventually i Had to Uninstalled it After uninstalling it i Found the SecuRom Protection Software Was Left On my Pc , i Did Not This Crappy Securom Protection , Can you tell me How Can i Remove Securom Protection in My Windows , Thanks in Advance For Your Suggestion

Re: How To Remove Securom Protection?

Hello , Yup Securom is a security system developed by Sony in order to prevent copying of optical discs. An electronic code allows to distinguish copies of CD-ROM or DVD authentic and pirated, in which case the copy is not the original software does ot start. Mainly used for the protection of video games (including BioShock, The Sims, Mass Effect, Spore, The Witcher and Neverwinter Nights 2) is not removed by uninstalling the game, in fact behaving like a Malware. Especially in the last months of this 2009, have appeared on the horizon new and RootKit Malware exploiting this Feature hiding in the guise of encrypted code, creating many problems for infected PCs.

To remove it, there is a simple software that acts directly on the configuration register, and found offering the possibility to remove the Securom code, this is Malware / Rootkit or simple security code.But i Dont know the Name of it

Hello , The Software To be used is the Registry Trash Keys Finder (TrashReg) Which is is an advanced Registry cleaning tool. The main function of RTKF is to allow the removal of unnecessary keys from the Windows Registry. Many programs leave keys in the Registry, even after programs removal using an uninstallation facility provided with the programs themselves. RTKF allows you to decide whether to delete or leave the keys found. An additional effect (it may be the main aim for some users) of removal of these keys is the "revival" of some programs trial versions after the initial trial period has expired. The program RTKF is not a "crack" but is an addition to other "serious" Registry cleaning software. No breach of software license agreement of the programms in use which "remains" are found by TrashReg takes place: nothing is "patched" into EXE files and their action is not traced by special "spies". I do not distribute any registration keys, and moreover one may not know anything about trial versions of any programs, which for their needs could write something hiddenly. So as the RTKF user you simply clean some trash from your computer Registry.

Download

To Remove Remove Securom

1. First we have to give us the registry cleaner
    2. Download Registry Trash Keys Finder
    3. Unpack the compressed archive to a folder and click sull'eseguibile (TrashReg.exe).
    4. Click on File -> Search Keys Null-embedded, through check box if we select scan on all accounts or just the current one and let 's OK to confirm.
    5. After a scan of about 10 seconds we can, if present, delete the registry key in question by pressing the Delete key.
    6. If malware is detected or a RootKit is offered the chance to delete it quickly and easily via the menu Edit - Delete All

Simple and Easy
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever