Thread: Black Ops Call of Duty DS Gamebattles Ladder

Black Ops Call of Duty DS Gamebattles Ladder

Gamebattles is a great place for tournaments and they finally opened a Call of Duty DS section. Just wondering if gamebattles is going to do a ladder for this system or not. I'm assuming yes but I haven't really done much research for the game as of yet. We need support so please tell me about ladder whatever you know about it and what I have to do to challenge somebody while playing it.

Re: Black Ops Call of Duty DS Gamebattles Ladder

Here is what I suppose the ladder should be: There should just be 1 ladder and everybody battle for top position. Whoever has the good number of points is on the top, whoever has least points will be at the bottom, and if you have no games played, you are not formally part of the ladder. if you want to achieve points, you have to win challenges. If you lose a challenge, you won't lose any points but your whole score will add one loss.in Matches every player will get to select 1 level and the rules of their liking for that level (the score limit, weapon options, minimap options, and what perks are allowed). If it is joined later than the earlier 2 maps have been played, you play a tiebreaker map. I consider that the tiebreaker map should always be Graveyard: Deathmatch, 7 points, infinite time, all weapons, minimap off, perks on.

For every game you will require to make a new topic on Gamefaqs / Gamespot. If there is no topic, it is consider as unofficial. When you would like to challenge somebody, create a topic with a title beside the lines of 1v1 Ladder - Player P Challenges Player Q. inside the topic, you will post what level you want, what settings, and all other selection you would like for your level. Anyone who you challenge will post on your topic with their level and settings. You will then play the match until you find out who is the winner. It is the winner's job to post the score on the topic and to update the ladder beside with adding a win to their overall score and a loss to their challenger overall score.

Now I thought of something we should put in to the ladder. If you challenge somebody, you be able to wager 1-2 additional points more for the game. If the one you challenge you have the same opinion to your wager, the game, there will be points on the line. Whoever wins will get the 1-2 points that the challenger gambled on top of the 1 point for winning. If the person turns down the wager, it will simply be a 1 point game.