Thread: Starcraft 2 crashing and restarting computer

Starcraft 2 crashing and restarting computer

I have a 6-month old iBuyPower Gaming system counting a GeForce GTS 250, 2GB of Ram and a 2.83Ghz CPU. At initial I considered it was in cut scenes, but at whatever time I attempt to play an AI game, later than about 10 minutes, the entire computer goes dead and reboots. I have downloaded the majority updated video card drivers, added the one tidbit that a number of other forums have thrown out concerning the variables file, but at rest I have the similar difficulty. I have heard it's a frame-rate problem that's maxing out the video card. A number of their cards are "melting" down. Any solutions then help me? I got this system just for SC2!

Re: Starcraft 2 crashing and restarting computer

When I was facing this at that time I have tried this so if you want then you are able to try this I hope it will work in your case. The fix is trouble-free – you presently require to add the following lines to your “Documents\StarCraft II\variables.txt” file:
    frameratecapglue=30
    frameratecap=60
    So try this it will surely fix your issue as it did in my case.

I am going through this and I did attempt it and the similar trouble is happening. I fall down it on the extremely end of the variables.txt file, and then enthused it up a little, as the files in variables.txt appeared to be alphabetized and after that I dropped it where it would go based on alphabetization. Both of the times I still had the deafening/rebooting matter. So anybody have solution for this then please post it as soon as it is possible for you guys.

What occurs is that I obtain into the major menu, establish campaign load takes couple seconds then I watch around 20 seconds of the cuts scene introduction thing and as the camera switches to his face/mouth PC instantly-turns off, then I have to cut off the mains from the PSU and remain for the machine to drop power then boot up once more time. No hints of windows crashing or whatever thing upon login. What I found attractive is that I turned down all the gfx setting to low besides resolution looked crap but my machine did not reboot and the game ran. So I am presumptuous it’s the game, awful coding etc or somewhat, also ran BETA of the game did not have this trouble. Also try to attempt the whole txt file edit to limit 60fps even tried 30fps cap no dissimilarity. Help me.

I think the solution which is I am going to give you over here it will not fix your issue but ya I am sure that it will definitely allowed the crashes to recover in some cases. It works for me I hope it will also help you. We will rise the TDR timeout period to 10 seconds. We will rise the TDR timeout period to 10 seconds. This should be satisfactory, do not go any higher as it may be bad for your video card IF a real subject does arise.First you open the RegistryEdiot. Open the or you can say that navigate to "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\GraphicsDrivers" . Generate a new 32_BIT DWORD Key, and name it "TdrDelay" and it is also case-sensitive and allocate it a Decimal Value of "10". I distorted to 10. And after this you just reboot your PC

The solution which is given above there is an option which is given in that you try this but in this you have to take little bit precaution in that. In that before you obtain to that point, make an effort in opening the computer case up, leaving the side off in an open high-quality air flow area and subsequently trying to run the game. It was also able to immediately be overheating.