Thread: How to trace a Cheater in CS : Counter Strike Condition Zero

How to trace a Cheater in CS : Counter Strike Condition Zero

I have started playing CS:CZero in my office. I am a noob in this , but there is a guy who plays very good , every time he hits head shots with a pistol .

I just want to know how can we trace a hacker in CS :CZero? i want to find out that if he is a pro or a hacker .

Please i want to know, because every one tells he is using cheats .

Re: How to trace a hacker in CS : zero

I am sure he might be a cheater. He might be using a cheats codes playing the game. Just keep an eye when he play a game. You ll come to know because he need to enter the cheats at the time of playing games.
    G-Man

There are many number of hacks in this wonderful interweb we base our lives around. I�m gonna talk about the main ones I have encountered in my long prosperous CS playing life.

Wallhack

This hack will allow players to see through walls and see players on the other side, this works on all maps and can be used anywhere. Now, you may think you can look at a player in 1st person spectator mode and easily detect this, but if they can see through the walls that doesn�t mean you can. So you have 2 ways of spotting this very hard to detect hack. One way is that the suspected wall hacker will get kills through a wall, killing players in all different situations with rifles such as Aks/AWPs. Clever wall hackers won�t shoot through walls to get these fluke kills, they will just use their hack to provide them with information of the opponents whereabouts, unfairly stay one step ahead and always know when an enemy is about to rush/grenade/retreat etc. The best way to pick out a wall hacker is to look for either weird kills through walls, or the fact that they always know the location of the opposing team, no matter if they are camping, rush or whatever. This is a hard one to detect, you just gotta look really close at what the player knows, and doesn�t know.

HS Script

This is probably the easiest one to detect, it will enable the hacker to get all headshots with any gun they use, which will make it quite obvious if they are using one of not. However, the problem comes when I player can turn the hack on or off as they are playing, so they can turn it on, get a few mad headshots, then turn it off so most people will put their hacked kills down to luck. To detect this one, keep an eye out for constant headshots, or when viewing first person, take note of any head shots that are got while a player is aiming at a targets feet etc. However, many skilled players can get lots of headshots as it comes with experience.

Aimbot

This can be a hard hack to detect, basically its like an auto aim which will move the hackers crosshair to the nearest on screen enemy. This is a tough one to spot. Some times an aimbot will make the hackers crosshair move around the screen in a strange haphazard fashion, this could be down to the aimbot or they made have just had a seizure, one of the two. As I�ve said, this is a tough one to spot, youll just have to make the best judgement you can at the time.

I haven�t seen this one a lot, but it will make the hacker have no recoil on all guns, its best to detect when they are using guns such as a Para or a TMP/Mac, these very inaccurate guns will turn extremely accurate when using an anti-recoil hack. So this hack can be quite easy to detect, however you will have to look very closely when the suspect using Rifles as they will probably use bursts which have little recoil anyways. So just keep a close eye.

* Anti Flashbang/SG

This clever little hack will stop a player from being flash banged and also allow them to see through smoke grenades smoke. This will be awkward to detect as you don�t see flashbangs effects when spectating. Best thing to do is to see if players are getting kills when they should have been flashbanged, or they keep shooting you through thick smoke, remember though, don�t mistake pure luck for the use of this hack, we all get kills through smoke and while flashbanged, just bear this one in mind.

This concludes my guide to spot hacking traits, still remember to always check for these give aways, and gather as much truth as possible before accusing a player of hacking. When playing matches always record demos no matter what, so you can use them as proof if something is amiss. You must also always remember, that there are many skilled players out there, don�t confuse them to be hackers just because they have a good score, be sure before you accuse and everything will run along fine.

Source : enemydown

I think every pro face this problem from Noob like you and more . you think that he is using Cheats and Hacks because he get a Head shot every time , multiple Kills, get u knife, shoots through a door, Kill 6 guys at once etc.

I think you should stop complaining and concentrate at your game not in others and who knows you will be able to knife him .
    Video Games & Portable Devices for latest games and New gadget .

I think Yash is right you should concentrate at your game, here is for starter: http://www.fpsbanana.com/tuts/4415

The term "Hacker" is not to be confused with a Cheater. Hacking requires skill. Cheating is downloading a script and pretending you wrote it or something. Cheating is degenerate for your ability to play CS well, it makes you try NOT to look like you're cheating, rather than trying to get better at CS in general. Cheaters don't understand the difference between the two, so they just rely on "Google hacks", or "Downloading skill" so people will call them Hackers too! I hope you understand now. Another example is, I didn't copy paste this article, I'm writing it from experience, because I'm a not a cheater.

To learn how to play like a pro, you need a fairly good computer on Cable or DSL internet, and about 4-8 hours a day to play Counter-Strike. No, I'm not exaggerating; pros play a minimum of 4 hours in a scrimmage or practice, and public server junkies (a.k.a. Pub Nubs, you know, the guys who join random servers all day and call everyone else newbs compared to them) play in pubs a good 8 hours a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Yashk View Post
    I think every pro face this problem from Noob like you and more . you think that he is using Cheats and Hacks because he get a Head shot every time , multiple Kills, get u knife, shoots through a door, Kill 6 guys at once etc.

I think you should stop complaining and concentrate at your game not in others and who knows you will be able to knife him .
    Using small server based commands doesnt counts in hacking or cheating. In short it is the skills that is used for winnings. Win or lose who cares about it btw. It is just a game though.

Re: How to trace a Cheater in CS : Counter Strike Condition Zero

All the cheatercock must be hanged till death!
    IF YOU CAN'T Convince THEM ...

CONFUSE THEM ...

Re: How to trace a Cheater in CS : Counter Strike Condition Zero

Everything is fair in Love & war, but not in CS!
    A game must be played without any cheat-code & locking in your opponents screen. You must try to play your own game, if you really want to win.
    No matter you are noob or pro.