• Age of Sail
    • Blitzkrieg
    • Codename: Panzers Phase One
    • Commandos II: Men of Courage
    • Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War
    • Stronghold: Crusader

Re: Suggest some extremely good RTS games for PC

Company of Heroes
    Often referred to as one of the best PC games of 2006, Company of Heroes ties real-time strategy to a WWII setting with great results. The graphics are spectacular and the game allows you to make effective use of the terrain. Company of Heroes has only two factions, the Axis and the Allies, and there are a few limits to the the type of skirmish you can configure, but these minor issues really take nothing away from this outstanding game.

Supreme Commander
    Described as the spiritual successor to Total Annihilation, Supreme Commander manages to scale up the RTS experience a few notches. The game supports an astounding number and variety of units, and the tech tree is similarly vast. A unique camera interface allows you zoom out to a tactical map that gives you a broad overview of the conflict. The maps can get truly enormous, resulting in battles that often go on for many hours. The Gold Edition includes the original game and the Forged Alliance expansion.

StarCraft: Brood War

This is a classic sci-fi RTS from the makers of Warcraft which still has a large and very devoted following. Control one of three different species, each with their own unique units and special powers, in an effort to take over the galaxy. StarCraft remains one of the most popular RTS games played in video game competitions, especially in Korea. The Battle Chest version includes the Brood War expansion, and it supports up to 8 players over Battle.net.

Star Wars
    The events depicted in Star Wars media take place in a fictional galaxy. Many species of alien creatures (often humanoid) are depicted. Robotic droids are also commonplace and are generally built to serve their owners. Space travel is common, and many planets in the galaxy are members of a Galactic Republic, later reorganized as the Galactic Empire.

These are the few game and you can have a look at this thread of Which is the best RTS & RPG Games?
    http://forums.techarena.in/video-games/14826.htm
    Games with best storyline ...

Re: Suggest some extremely good RTS games for PC

These are my favorite RTS games -

Age of Empires: Gold Edition by Microsoft
    This is a great RTS for someone new to the genre. Very creative and lots of fun building 5th century stuff.

Total Annihilation by Atari
    This one's great for the people who like a diverse millitary force. One of the few RTSs that incorporate land, sea, and air.

Ground Control by Sierra
    The best graphics amongst all RTS games, I have ever seen. This one is worth buying. Hard and Realistic.