Thread: Wireless Racing Wheel for Xbox 360

Wireless Racing Wheel for Xbox 360

Microsoft has developed a Wireless Racing Wheel for Xbox 360. Racing would have not felt so realistic before! You can hug corner after corner, skid through the sand, or trade paint with rival cars fighting for position the wireless wheel simulates all the resistance and force, immersing you in a relentless and unparalleled racing experience.
    With its sleek design and cutting edge technology like dual Rumble motors and powerful Force Feedback, the Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel is a masterpiece of form and function.

Product Features -

• Powered by the same award winning wireless technology used in the Xbox 360 Wireless Controller.
    • High quality Force Feedback performance replicate the yanks and shudders that a racecar driver feels while blasting around the oval.
    • Real world automotive design with comfortable and intuitive ergonomics immerses you in the action with a uniquely authentic racing experience.
    • Choose the Lap mount or the Table mount to race the way you want to.

Re: Wireless Racing Wheel for Xbox 360

I am a big Racing Fan.....n the Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel is extremely amazing....

I had purchased this a month ago. Initially before purchasing, I was having doubts about the wheel but when I used it, I felt the setup was fast and easy. Also, the wheel is not totally wireless(a phone cable connects the pedals to the wheel and for the full feeling you need to have it connected with an AC adapter, or else it consumes the batteries).

Re: Wireless Racing Wheel for Xbox 360

I am using wireless racing wheel for more than a six months. Here is my experience I have noted in pros and cons form -

Pros -

• Improved Game Play
    • Fast Setup
    • Feels realistic
    • Improved Network Play

Cons -

• One color only
    • Needs 900 degree rotation