Thread: Thrustmaster T-Standee and T-Strap chargers for Nintendo DSi

Thrustmaster T-Standee and T-Strap chargers for Nintendo DSi

Thrustmaster is providing DS®i owners with two new, clever charging solutions suited to the multiple applications offered by this highly innovative, yet power-consuming handheld console.

Have a seat and take a break with your DS®i

For DS®i owners who want to kick back and relax while playing on their device, Thrustmaster has designed the T-Standee Charger. This multi-position docking station features a streamlined and elegant design that allows users to charge their console.After placing their DS®i on the docking station, users can enjoy all of the console's features without having to hold it in hand – perfect for playing games, mixing music, editing pictures or surfing the Internet! A rotating mechanism allows users to adjust the console's angle in all directions. This flexibility provides for optimum comfort, and as a result the T-Standee Charger adapts instantly to the various console's applications, whether horizontal or vertical.The T-Standee Charger also enables users to charge the DS®i easily, even when in use: connect the DS®i to theT-Standee Charger, then connect the docking station to any electrical outlet using the console's power adaptor!

Always on the move with your DS®i?

For users who are frequently on the go, Thrustmaster introduces the first personal charger for Nintendo DS®i and DS®Lite, directly built into the console's wrist strap: the T-Strap Charger. The T-Strap Charger consists of a wrist strap with a safety slider and a clever charging case. The case separates into two parts, exposing 2 charging connectors. One end connects to the console, while the other end connects to the USB port of any device such as a Wii™, PC, Playstation®2, Playstation®3, Xbox360TM, USB car charger etc. Constantly connected to the console, the T-Strap Charger is an ideal and discrete charging device, offering unrivalled practicality and efficiency.

The T-Standee Charger will be available in mid-June at the suggested retail price of $12.99.

The T-Strap Charger will be available in mid-May at the suggested retail price of $7.99.

Come and discover our complete product range on www.thrustmaster.com

Re: Thrustmaster T-Standee and T-Strap chargers for Nintendo DSi

Thrustmaster T-Standee Charger Specifications:

• Product Type ; Charging Cradle
    • Manufacturer Part Number ; 4660344
    • Compatibility : Nintendo DSi Gaming Console
    • Brand Name: Thrustmaster
    • UPC : 663296414496
    • Part Number: 4660344