Thread: Overlord II will appear on June 26

Overlord II will appear on June 26

The Triumph Studios has almost finished Overlord II. The game appears on June 26 for PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. A new Overlord in the second part still Minion with him to the dirty work to restore.

Publisher Codemasters, on June 26 all three versions of action Overlord II on the market. The Dutch developer Triumph Studios for the second part all versions developed. By Overlord predecessor, which appeared in 2007, only the version for PC and Xbox 360 in Delft made. The conversion of the game to PlayStation 3 was outsourced. Triumph for Overlord II using an account of their engine that it was first developed.

Overlord 2, a new main character, who as a small boy to his criminal career begins, but soon developed into a full successor of the old Overlord. The Overlord has once again help of four different types Minion, as in the previous section. Each type Minion has a beast which can drive the potential of the Minion increased. The potential of the Overlord are slightly adjusted. Especially the way his magical forces deployment is different than in the first part. The story and dialogues for the game again by Rhianna Pratchett. Besides Overlord II, Overlord Dark Legend and also Overlord Minion in the pipeline. Both games are under supervision of Triumph, by the English Climax and would later this year on the market to come.

Re: Overlord II will appear on June 26

Hi,

We live now in 2009, Overlord I was released in 2007 and the Raising Hell expansion in 2008.

Was also no popup will be fixed by my FF institutions. I believe strongly that something is not in other browsers can be set (if you do not use FF).

Re: Overlord II will appear on June 26

Overlord is a funny game genius. I have a really wide smile the first part played, and find it cute that death and destruction in such a way to have stopped an innocent look. I hope this second part surpass themselves