Thread: Ghost Recon 4 and Splinter Cell announced

Ghost Recon 4 and Splinter Cell announced

Ubisoft today released financial documents in which the company confirmed the fourth installment in the long-running Ghost Recon series of squad-based shooters. Ghost Recon 4 is going to emerge soon, so you can rejoice (if you're a fan... and even if you're not a fan, because Ghost Recon games were quite good).

In addition, remember that on these objectives for the year 2009-10, Ubisoft said that growth should be achieved in the second half with the launch of the main games on the Christmas period. Thus, titles like Ghost Recon 4, of course, Splinter Cell Conviction, Assassin's Creed 2, Red Steel 2, RUSE, Anno 1404, or I Am Alive should be available before the end of the year on their respective media.

Guillemot also noted that the four-years-in-development Splinter Cell: Conviction will finally arrive for the Xbox 360 this holiday season, along with the recently teased Red Steel 2 and a new sports franchise for the Wii.

The executive also briefly touched upon the as-yet-announced new Ghost Recon game, saying that it should arrive during the company's January-March 2010 quarter. The publisher also expects to launch new franchises Ruse and I Am Alive during that same quarter.

re: Ghost Recon 4 and Splinter Cell announced

I'm still looking forward to both games, I liked the original Ghost Recon, I liked the Advanced Warfighter-games, and I liked all the Splinter Cell games (even Double Agent, in fact, I liked it alot)

re: Ghost Recon 4 and Splinter Cell announced

Awesome that a new Splinter Cell is coming, but what we really need is Rainbow Six 4.