Thread: Unreal Tournament 3 doesn't work with Windows 7

Unreal Tournament 3 doesn't work with Windows 7

Hey There!
    I have installed the beta version of Windows 7. Installed Unreal Tournament 3. For the first time it the menu screen, nothing appears...! Blank screen only sound...! How do i get it to work? Can anyone help me!? Thanks...!

Re: Unreal Tournament 3 doesn't work with Windows 7

Hey!
    My UT3 works perfectly fine with no mods and compatibility or anything. All I did was insert and install and it runs without any problems. Also if u havent played UT3 from a while the game is practically dead. Only has about 30 total severs running and that is adding in every server from every game type...!

Hey!
    UT3 works fine with my system with nvidia 8400GS. It seems to be running smoother, at first I thought it was only due to the OS installation being fresh, but I have to say its running smooth given the weak video card im using... May be you need to install drivers...!

Hey!
    I have an Nvidia geforce 7900GS and it doesnt run UT3. Ads are not displayed atload time but the sound is there. I can play for about 15 to 20 minutes in any mode before the game stucks completely. I get a warning before saying that the drivers I am using are not supported by UT3. I was wondering if it is possible to install Vista video drivers on Windows 7...!

I have 8800GT OC (BFG) & Cannot get ut3 to run on Windows 7. The Video & sound are fragmented & start, stop, & the cursor to the mouse takes a year to actually go where you click it in order to even put the KEY in lol. It is nuts! I tried to install direct X most recent which DID NOT help.

Any Clues as to what is going on and how can anyone get Vista drivers to actually start to install if that is the fix.... GRR

I have the most recent Video Drivers for the Windows 7 & 8800 GT OC.

UT3 works Perfectly in XP. I really don't understand why the Beta & the RC is so BUGGY. What is the point?