Thread: Rip Xbox Game CD on Pc

Rip Xbox Game CD on Pc

Hi,
    I have a PlayStation in my home. I have some games disc. I want to know that is there a way by which I can create a copy of those game cd's just for backup. In case if the disc is damaged or lost then how can I get them back. So the best way is to back up the game. Also is there a way by which the PlayStation games can be played on a computer. Is this possible. Thanks.

Re: Rip Xbox Game CD on Pc

Yes it is possible to keep a backup of the game in a different disc so that you can use it if your original disc is damaged or lost. But it is not valid to create a copy so better use it only for your personal purpose. You will need a Modified Xbox PlayStation, Craxtion and ImageBurn tool. You can download them from internet. First connect your computer and the PlayStation by a router. Now launch Craxtion and then at below you can see Network Xbox. Add your console. Then give the IP address, port number and other details.
    The add it. Now Go to the wizard menu at top and click on start wizard. In the upcoming window click on Disc Ripper. Now the data from the gaming console is put to computer in ISO image file format. Burn that in a disc and you are done.

There are many third party tools which allows you to create a backup of your game cd. Here is a simple process to do it. You will have to create a FTP connection between your gaming console and pc. But you will need a modded Xbox for this. Now first Turn on the Static IP on your Xbox, then set the IP address. Set the subnet mask and save the settings to PlayStation. Now connect your Gaming console to the computer via a Ethernet port. Go to Network connection and click on Properties. Set the same IP address and subnet mask which you had assigned to the Xbox. Switch off your firewall. Now you need FlashFXP for this. Open it and click on connect. Add your user name and password. Now click on ISO button and then select the FTP folder. Browser your game and start copying.

There are many third party tools which allows you to create a backup of your game cd. Here is a simple process to do it. You will have to create a FTP connection between your gaming console and pc. But you will need a modded Xbox for this. Now first Turn on the Static IP on your Xbox, then set the IP address. Set the subnet mask and save the settings to PlayStation. Now connect your Gaming console to the computer via a Ethernet port. Go to Network connection and click on Properties. Set the same IP address and subnet mask which you had assigned to the Xbox. Switch off your firewall. Now you need FlashFXP for this. Open it and click on connect. Add your user name and password. Now click on ISO button and then select the FTP folder. Browser your game and start copying.

Yes there is a option by which you can play the PlayStation game on a pc. You will need to download a game emulator for this. The most popular emulators are NES, Super NES, Nintendo 64, Wii, etc. The games emulator varies according to the PlayStation. Download a compatible to your gaming console and enjoy the gaming experience.