Thread: Wiki Ikariam online game

Wiki Ikariam online game

I dont know if anyone here is aware of this game or have ever played this Wiki Ikariam online game. I came across this, tried my hands over this and is an interesting game. Well not so successful with, I want to know how the game should be played with any tricks and all.

Re: Wiki Ikariam online game

The aim of the game is to expand the town which is controlled by the player, to gather resources and conquer or placate other players. The game can be played for short periods of time; building and researching takes place in real time so the player can return at a later point and assign the town's inhabitants new tasks.

Ikariam is a online game where you can "live the ancient world!" You begin by building parts of your initial town, research in the academy and expand your military and your empire. Players of Ikariam start off on an island with other players, a "Wonder of the World", a luxury good source, and a saw mill.

There are currently eight "Wonders of the World": Hephaistos' Forge, Temple of Gaia, Garden of Dionysus, Temple of Athene, Temple of Hermes, Ares' Stronghold, Temple of Poseidon, and the Colossus. Each of the Wonders has a major active effect, such as, "The production of wine is doubled" (Dionysus) and activates only when the players on an island have donated a set amount of gold to their allocated wonder. Wonders also have a minor passive effect, such as "The production of marble is increased by 10%" (Gaia).

It seems every day inactive users are kicked. I managed to signup to Delta today. Your allowed 1 account per server, so keep trying, could have a account on delta and zeta

Players can research diplomacy, which means they can forge alliances (groups of players who cannot attack one another and in most cases help each other with resources and defense). Players can also, with other research, create trade agreements (whereby other players cannot take goods from a market offer if a player with a trade agreement with the offerer accepts it) and Cultural Goods agreements (which allow players to exchange goods at museums, increasing happiness).