Thread: All the game cheats you want for any platform

All the game cheats you want for any platform

Hello friends, I am making this topic specially for any games cheat that you wish to know and want it very badly, (at times when there is a bug in the game and therefore you cant go or finish that chapter or level) whether it is of pc game, xbox 360, playstation 3 or playstation 2, etc. Please let me know any games cheat that you want. Cheers
    Wishlist: Nothing.

re: All the game cheats you want for any platform

I prefer the in-game console and enter cheat code there, sadly that has been removed in most games lately, in order to cut down on online multiplayer cheating most likely...argh... trainers suck....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheating

Trainers

Game trainers are programs made to modify behaviour of a computer game, usually using addresses and values, in order to allow cheating[11]. It can "freeze" a memory address disallowing the game from lowering or changing the information stored at that memory address e.g. health meter. It simply manipulates the data at the memory addresses specified to suit the needs of the person cheating at the game. These methods of cheating are often less reliable than cheat codes included into a game by its creators; certain programming styles or quirks of internal game logic, different release versions of a game, or even using the same game at different times or on different hardware, may result in different memory usage and hence the trainer program might have no effect, or stop the game from running altogether.

In the 1980s and 1990s, trainers were generally integrated straight into the actual game by cracking groups. When the game was first started, the trainer loaded first, asking the player if he/she wished to cheat. Then the code would proceed to the actual game. In the cracker group release lists and intros, trained games were marked with one or more plus signs after them, one for each option in the trainer, for example: "the Mega Krew presents: Ms. Astro Chicken++". Modern trainers append their titles with a single + and a number, as many have several functions. The number used represents the number of modifications the trainer has available[11]. Examples include "Final Fantasy VII - Ultima Edition +50 Trainer" or "Halo +15 Trainer", which would have 50 or 15 different effects respectively.

Modern trainers also come as separately downloadable programs; instead of modifying the game's programming directly, values stored in memory are changed.

There are also universal trainers, such as ArtMoney or GameWiz32, that users can use to modify customized values in their games.

re: All the game cheats you want for any platform

Need for Speed Most Wanted 5-1-0

Here are some cheat that will help u out in the game:

Cheat: Add $10,000
    You must enter the code !get-set as a profile name.

Cheat: Maximize Police During Takedown
    You must enter !bacon as a profile name.

Cheat: Unlock All & Add $50,000
    Use !mr. blonde as a profile name.

Unlockables Performance Parts
    Use !tuner-well as a profile name to unlock all performance upgrades.

Unlockable: Carrera 4S
    You must beat Ming.
    Wishlist: Nothing.

Re: All the game cheats you want for any platform

Hey there!

Very good of you! Could you perhaps have a look at the classic game "Reach for the stars"? What I'm looking for here is a trainer for the new re-release of the game, anno 2005. See, there existed a very nice little trainer for the original RFTS from the year 2000, but when the re-release (patch v. 1.41) was mercifully realeased to the market, the original trainer stopped working. And there doesn't seem to be any interest in fixing it - the game is pretty old...

Any help would be appreciated. Just more fun to play RFTS with a small edge!

Quote Originally Posted by miakel View Post
    Hey there!

Very good of you! Could you perhaps have a look at the classic game "Reach for the stars"? What I'm looking for here is a trainer for the new re-release of the game, anno 2005. See, there existed a very nice little trainer for the original RFTS from the year 2000, but when the re-release (patch v. 1.41) was mercifully realeased to the market, the original trainer stopped working. And there doesn't seem to be any interest in fixing it - the game is pretty old...

Any help would be appreciated. Just more fun to play RFTS with a small edge!
    Have you tried reinstalling the game again? I dont know which version is it of Anno game you are talking about, cause there exist's many different versions like Anno 1404, Anno 1503, Anno 1701, etc.

Heh! *Rolling around on the ground, making odd choking noices - apparantly dying with laughter* Pretty good one....

Weeell, in Ye olde yeare of thee Lorde 2005, they did release the 1.14 patch. No bullshit. And no, I don't really think re-installing is gonna crack this here particular nut... Fact is, I tried the old trainer - by team myth I think - with all the RFTS patch versions released - four or five, 1.41 is just the latest. Never worked.

So. A new trainer. Would appreciate it. No bullshit there either...