Thread: pokemon diamond cheats and action replay codes for DS

pokemon diamond cheats and action replay codes for DS

Hello, I have bought a new Nintendo DS recently and got this free game with it called pokemon diamond. Basically I am stuck at a level of this game, therefore I needed cheats for it so that I can beat the game comfortably. So if anyone can give me a link or so for the same it would be awesome. Thank you

Re: pokemon diamond cheats for DS

UnlockablesElekid and Magby When you have Pokemon FireRed/LeafGreen version in your GBA slot, it will unlock two Pokemon that cannot be found elsewhere:

Unlockable How to Unlock
    Elekid Have FireRed in your GBA slot; search in the Power Plant
    Magby Have LeafGreen in your GBA slot; search in Hard Mountain
    National Dex/Completing the Shinou Dex Luckily, in this game, all you have to do to complete the Shinou Dex is SEE all the Pokemon in the Dex, as opposed to catching them like in previous games. And once you see all the Pokemon, you unlock the National Dex. There are 151 Pokemon in the Shinou Dex, but not all the new Pokemon are included in it.

National Dex Complete the Shinou Dex (see all 150 Shinou Pokemon, Manaphy (#151) is not included)
    Earning Stars and Colours for your Trainer's Card The following tasks can be completed in any order, and are not linked to any particular trainer card colour. You gain one star for completing any single task, up to a cumulative total of five stars for completing all of the following tasks:

- Beat the Elite Four.
    - Win any one Master Rank Super Contest
    - Win 100 consecutive battles in Battle Tower
    - Earn a Platinum flag in the Underground (Capture 50 flags)
    - Capture all 482 Pokemon (excluding event-only Pokemon)

Black Card Earn 5 stars
    Blue Card Earn 1 star
    Bronze Card Earn 2 stars
    Gold Card Earn 4 stars
    Red Card You start with this card
    Silver Card Earn 3 stars
    SecretsHatch Egg Faster If you are trying to hatch an egg and have a Pokemon with the Magma Armor or Flame Body ability in your party, then it will cut the hatch time in half.

Easy Training

This is for people who have beaten the Elite 4.

1.Beat the E4 again and again until you can do it with 1 lv 100 pokemon.You should have a lv 100 by the time you beat the E4 20 times.

2.Migrate 5 exp. shares.Recomended from R/S/E because it's easiest.You people who don't know how to migrate or how to get a exp. share in R/S/E stink!.

3.Choose 5 pokemons who you want to train.4.Equip the exp. shares.5.Beat the E4 until the 5 pokemons are lv. 60+.Then you can use 4 exp.shares and so on. When the 5 pokemons are lv.100, repeat the process.

Quick Berries
    You can get lots of berries-just follow these steps!
    Here are 2 places people give you uncommon berries

Berry master
    Fly to Hearthome.Go through the west(left)entrance. You should see a house. That's the berry master's house.The berry master will give you 1 berry per day.The little girl will give you the berry searcher app and the woman will sell you mulch.The growth mulch is for impatient people and the gooey mulch is for people who don't get to play their game a lot(me).

Woman in Pastoria city
    The name tells you where to find her.
    She will give you 1 berry per day.The berries she gives you affect how much damage the opponent does to you. Ex. Haban berry.If you equip to pokemon, and the foe does a dragon type move, it will be weakened.

You can also migrate berries.
    When you only have 1 berry, plant it andwater it 6 times a day. That way, the plant will have more berries.My record is 12 berries.

I hope these tips are helpful

Earning Stars and Colours for your Trainer's Card
    The following tasks can be completed in any order, and are not linked to any particular trainer card colour. You gain one star for completing any single task, up to a cumulative total of five stars for completing all of the following tasks:

- Beat the Elite Four.
    - Win any one Master Rank Super Contest
    - Win 100 consecutive battles in Battle Tower
    - Earn a Platinum flag in the Underground (Capture 50 flags)
    - Capture all 493 Pokemon (excluding event-only Pokemon)

Diamond Dust
    On January 12th (Junichi Masuda Director of GameFreaks Birthday) Fly up to Snowpoint City and instead of your usual flurry snow storm, there will be glittery diamond snow.

Happy Birthday
    If you set your calendar on your DS to your registered birthday and talk to Dawn, she will wish you a happy birthday! This is only possible after you beat the elite four.