Thread: Crysis Warhead Securom Online Release Date Check Error

Crysis Warhead Securom Online Release Date Check Error

Hi , everybody i Have Just bought a Crysis Warhead Cd from A freind , But after installing it when i run it I get this Securom protection error like this If the error persists, please click CANCEL to abort the process and find as olution at the support website and after that it give link to ea website although When i click on retry and it comes up again, i have Reinstalled the Game many times but is of no use I Do no have an internet connection, what should i do Solve my thanks in Advance

Re: Crysis Warhead Securom Online Release Date Check Error

Hello , If you are receiving a Release Control error message when starting Crysis Warhead or Crysis Wars, Make sure that your Internet connection is working and then try to run the game again. Please note: Make sure that your firewall is set to allow the outgoing traffic from the game, and that Port 443 is open.

Hello , If the Above post did not work, downloading a working executable should help. Depending on your region and game, download the appropriate file below, and put it in your install directory.

The Warhead default directory can be found here: C:\program files\electronic arts\crytek\crysis warhead\bin32\

North American-Warhead
    EU-Warhead
    Asia/Pacific-Warhead

Hello , you Can Check Your computers date, make sure it is today...Just a thought but you might want to check your systems date & time to make sure its accurate and check the BIOS date & time to see if thats accurate also. The error sounds like somewhere along the line the actual date and the date the activator thinks it is are out of sync.