Thread: Details on the first DLC of FEAR 2

Details on the first DLC of FEAR 2

"It was announced two other DLC, which will be released before summer."

The Toy Soldier map pack is the first downloadable content for FEAR 2, the last shooter came from studies of Monolith Productions. The DLC has been announced in recent weeks, and now the producer Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment is known that by the summer will be two other DLC for FEAR 2.

Will be awarded a premium theme and picture pack for XBox 360, as well as a premium theme for PS3. Fans will then have at their disposal additional multiplayer maps for the Elite Powered Armor (Epa), devastating suits that are launched from the areas with the highest density of fighting and containing weapons and armor. Qyeste last coming in May, while new levels for single player, multiplayer maps and more can be downloaded during the summer.

The Toy Soldiers map pack allows players to experience the multiplayer in a new light by reducing the characters of the game to a few centimeters to fight them then in a pinball machine, a hospital lab or a playground with sand.

This downloadable content will be available from April 16 on XBox Live and PlayStation Network. Currently no details are provided on the PC version. The original game, however, was issued last February 13.

Re: Details on the first DLC of FEAR 2

what? Fear2 is a huge dump, which they wanted to add this bag of garbage ...
    Of course the PC no trace ...
    For once I am glad that the PC is not size, I do not think the thing to someone interested...

Re: Details on the first DLC of FEAR 2

For once I am glad that the PC is not size, I do not think it's interested someone = not making this content available on pc, did not do an injustice to anyone, because I think it would be interested in a few grounds.

I suppose the the last line of Unnat refers to the current trend to see games that have made the history of PC gaming, shamefully converted to console, and then played on the LCD televisions in living rooms, with a visible aliasing to 40 meters, and the inevitable trouble, typical of 1366 * 768 large diagonal ...