Thread: problem with jack keane

problem with jack keane

hello I just installed jack keane on my imac 24 3.06, and when I launched after two pubs creator of the screen becomes all blue and I can not do anything someone has already had this type of problem and how to solve ? thank you.

Re: probleme with jack keane

i think you should download its latest patch

Well I just finish it. It is very nice at first. As I'm tired of solving riddles illogical and badly put together. I was swollen, I even watched the solution several times. They wanted to make the Secret of Monkey Island, but it is far away. It is not enough to save an island, coconut, pirates and monkeys. Examples? Open a door with an umbrella while it was in our articles of approriƩes things, like a doorknob! Later, open the door of the minibar with a shot-stopper. Why not, but over-boring to try all items to open these doors, because there is not one that gives more intuitive to use than another, if only by name, style of logic used by Monkey's Island. And finally the door handle not ever served me .... Or "Use fireworks with Amanda" when there is a boiler with fire you just see where you read that it would serve us later. Finally, the boiler will not ever. Lots of annoying details. The path-finding nothing much. While the graphics are not bad, but without texture. Sweetened pretty colors. Nice music, humor constant. I would say finally that the game is very average. The pleasure of play, real and surprising at first, has faded over time, ultimately, I was eager to end this attempt at entertainment.

games have same engine and the same problems. Example: set all detail to "high" and you end up with a completely white background - at least on Macs with ATI graphics. Set the shadow to high and you end up with funky texture errors on Macs with NVidia GPUs. RuneSoft at least seems to have fixed the "missing sky" bug, but that's about everything.