Thread: Fable II 'See The Future' DLC Unveiled

Fable II 'See The Future' DLC Unveiled

We know a little more on Fable II: See The Future.

At the recent Game Developers Conference in San Francisco, the very talkative Peter Molyneux remained enigmatic on the very next downloadable content for Fable 2. We just knew it was about the future and that the Lionhead team had taken more time to refine his subject for Knothole Island.

We know now that in addition to the required objects, artefacts legendary quests, clothing, haircuts and other expressions of additional heroes, some new opportunities will emerge. Thus, it will be possible to change the breed of dog, to discover the secret of a city caught in a world of ice or to help a knight to escape his fate with various disguises. The ultimate quest will give you a glimpse of the future of Albion, therefore your heroic lineage. Proposed at 560 Microsoft points (about 7 €). The Anglophiles will find this information on the official website of Fable II. The images below are also from this page. Fable II: See The Future is scheduled for May.

Re: Fable II 'See The Future' DLC Unveiled

I bought the game and then found myself the head with the bridge that collapsed with it was impossible to continue so for a game to be called free where it was not only linear but also painful.

Re: Fable II 'See The Future' DLC Unveiled

I would take the content but it will be against a really heart-felt ... I have spent with the last dlc!