Thread: Issues while loading Supreme Ruler 2020 in Windows 7

Issues while loading Supreme Ruler 2020 in Windows 7

Hello friends, I want to know the system requirements of Supreme Ruler 2020 because I am facing some issues while loading Supreme Ruler 2020 in Windows 7. I am not able to understand why this is happening. Is this some incompatibility problem that the game is having with the operating system. If yes, then how can I get rid of the same. All possible solutions and replies are appreciated.

Re: Issues while loading Supreme Ruler 2020 in Windows 7

The system requirements of Supreme Ruler 2020 are as given below:
    • Operating System: Windows 2000 or Windows XP or Windows Vista
    • Processor: Pentium III 800 or better
    • RAM: 512 MB or more
    • Graphics Card: 3D Graphics Card with 16MB+ Video RAM or better
    • DirectX: DirectX 8.1 or Higher
    • Sound Card: DirectX Compatible

So, I suppose that you must have got an idea why there are sssues while loading Supreme Ruler 2020 in Windows 7. The main problem, according to me is the operating system that you are using.

The issues while loading Supreme Ruler 2020 in Windows 7 can be prevented by the use of the compatibility tool for this particular game. You have to search for it on the web. When you get the same, uninstall the game first. After that, install this compatibility tool. Only then, do the installation of the compatibility tool. The required settings will be done by the tool and your problem will be solved.

I suggest you to start the game in the compatibility mode to get rid of the issues while loading Supreme Ruler 2020 in Windows 7. You can use the troubleshoot compatibility option for the same purpose. Just mention the problems that you are finding while the game runs in the system. You can also try the recommended settings for the game. I guess that your problems will be solved after this setting.

Hello there, I am advising you to use the Run as Administrator option, that is used to get rid of many incompatibility problems faced by the applications and programs in Windows 7. This option, actually forces the particular game or application to start normally in the system. Thus, it can also help to solve the issues while loading Supreme Ruler 2020 in Windows 7.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Due to the issues while loading Supreme Ruler 2020 in Windows 7 and many other problems that Windows 7 has with many of the applications and programs that used to run fine in the older versions of Windows, it is suggested by the experts that the installation or upgradation to the Windows 7 operating system must be avoided. So, switch the operating system as soon as possible with Windows Vista, since it has almost the same features as Windows 7.

Balthagor Guest

I'm not sure what all these suggestions are about but Supreme Ruler 2020 is fully Windows 7 Compatible as of version 5.6.2 or 6.6.2 if you have the expansion pack/Gold edition. I'm using Win7 on my development machine and it runs just fine. You do not need compatibility mode and the installation will elevate privileges as needed.

What problems are you having exactly?

For installation troubleshooting, check out the SR2020 Installation FAQ page of the SupremeWiki.