Thread: Quake Live Beta is Live now

Quake Live Beta is Live now

Hey guys!
    Quake live is up and running...! But what is Quake Live?

Quake Live (formerly known as Quake Zero) is a first-person shooter browser plugin-based video game developed by id Software and announced in 2007. It is a browser-based variant of its predecessor, Quake III Arena (Q3A). The game entered an invitation-based closed beta in 2008, and an open beta began on February 24, 2009.
    It uses java based web browser plugin to run the in the web browser itself...! It has super cool graphics...! Have a look at the screenshots :

Re: Quake Live Beta is Live now

Game modes

Various game modes from Q3A will return:

Duel

Player versus player (1-on-1) combat. Whoever gets the most frags before the time is up wins.

Free for All

Players engage in a match, where everyone fights for themselves. Whoever hits the frag limit ends the game, and this person wins. When the time limit expires, the match will also end.

Team Deathmatch

Same rules as 'Free for All' but in this mode, two teams fight each other.

Capture the Flag

Each team has a base, holding a flag. To earn points and win the game, a team has to take the opposite flag, and return them to their own.

Clan Arena

Teambased gameplay, everyone starts fully equipped with full armor and weapons. When fragged, the player must wait for the next round to begin. Players can rocket jump with no health penalty.

Instagib

Free for All mode where players start with only a Railgun, which always delivers one-hit kills. Instagib servers are unranked.

Hey!
    That is a great news...! But i am not ablt to register on the site...! How do i register or get an email id and password so that i can play on the website? It tells me internal server error...! I tried two times but couldn't get through...! Please help...!

Hey!
    You will have to try for five to six times...! I guess it is a trick so that more peoples don't join...! I got the same error for 4 times and the fifth time i had my registration successful...! All the best...! Have fun...!