Thread: Call of duty 5 world at war freezes frequently

Call of duty 5 world at war freezes frequently

Hey guys!
    I am a fan of Call of Duty series...! Recently i installed Call of Duty 5 : World at wars. But i am not pleased at it at all... It freezes very frequently and that is a turn off...! Everything goes well untill 15 minutes and it freezes for a second, then it will come to normal. Then in a few minutes it will freeze and in a second it will run normally...! Can anyone help me with this?

Re: Call of duty 5 world at war freezes frequently

Hey!
    I suggest you to run the game at minimal graphics settings and then check if it lags or freezes? If still you have the same problem you need to update your graphics card drivers...! Check on the website of your graphics card or on the game site if the game supports your graphics card...! All the best...!

Hey!
    Thanks Fame, but i already have the latest drivers for my Nvidia 8800GT card...! Also the game is supported on my graphics card...! I even tried lowering the graphics settings to the lowest...! But nothing helped...! Any other workaround? would really appreciate your help...!

Hey!
    Update your sound drivers to the latest...! I know you would think, what does the sound drivers have to do when the graphics glitches. But Believe me, i read this as a solution on other sites and this has worked...! Also download if there are any update patches for the game available... Anyways... This was the only solution i found out for you as the graphics card is supported by the game...! All the best.. If this doesn't work, do post back...!