Thread: Alienware Aurora R4 crashed on The Amazing Spider Man 2 game

Alienware Aurora R4 crashed on The Amazing Spider Man 2 game

On few games our gaming system is crashing. The model is Alienware Aurora R4. This system has the latest Intel Core i7 processor. It has 4GB ram. I do not know the complete hardware specs but I think this system is good enough to run all type of video games. I want a bit help here through which I can simply play a lot more better games. It is also slow in output. I had played games like Sims 3 on this which worked really well.

Re: Alienware Aurora R4 crashed on The Amazing Spider Man 2 game

Your system has AMD Radeon(TM) R9 270 2GB gpu. It has a very high end configuration that means you can play almost any game no max resolution. For crashing there can be issue with OS or with the game if hardware is proper. To get error codes go in Control Panel > Administrative Services > Event Viewer. Just see in that if there is any error code about crashed game is listed or not. Copy paste the code here.

Re: Alienware Aurora R4 crashed on The Amazing Spider Man 2 game

If the problem is with the game then you can do one thing. You can re-install it back again completely. Then go ahead with updating the video drivers. You can find them on the official site of your gpu manufacturer. If this does not help then install HWmonitor in your pc. It is a temperature monitoring utility. It will give you the real-time temperature of cpu and gpu. See if it is heating. If the temperature inside crosses 70degree then it means the system is having heating issue.