Thread: Battlefield Bad Company 2: Details on the gameplay

Battlefield Bad Company 2: Details on the gameplay

"The Swedish developer DICE announced new details on the action of Battlefield Bad Company, that this time will be also on PC."

The main improvements of Battlefield Bad Company 2 will address the physical component. The technology that will stand behind this result is always the Frostbite Engine, but the physical component is improved, so that defines the DICE Destruction 2.0.

The fiction of war between Russia and the United States began in the first episode will continue this later. The Russians invade Alaska, so most of the snow cover environments, as demonstrated by the two new screenshots from DICE.

The main novelty of Destruction 2.0 concerns that DICE called "micro-destruction." The physical engine is now able to determine the scalfiture smaller walls, so the player can destroy virtually cm cm for the different coverages. The explosions on a massive scale, moreover, are even more spectacular, involving a larger number of parts.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 will also be more adherent with modern shooters like Call of Duty Modern Warfare Killzone 2 and as regards the progression in the level of play. The advance will be more driven, so as to have more emotional moments. Finally, other improvements concerning artificial intelligence and the battles with the vehicles. The multiplayer component, which promises much greater than the predecessor, will be revealed in June at dell E3.

Bad Company 2 will be released at the beginning of 2010 with a publication at the same time for the three editions are: PC, PlayStation 3 and XBox 360.

Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2: Details on the gameplay

I think it will be my exit, as the first chapter I have literally Enjoyed, although that increase the demand for improvement, since in the first few multiplayer maps, once all the weapons in a month soon became too narrow and too few ....

If we bring the airplanes and the ability to lie able to do via killzone2 to take me when this comes out

Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2: Details on the gameplay

I have read the previous reviews about this game and it was just simply awesome and i am hungry to play this game, i hope this game will full fill my requirement.