Thread: Diablo 2: weapon to kill Andariel

Diablo 2: weapon to kill Andariel

Hello,
    can you tell me the weapon to beat Andariel easier. I've battled my way through the monastery and defeated enemies aplenty. But now the demon witch, Andariel, stands in my way, I'm in leval 10.

please help me.
    Don't be afraid of darkness, it's in your heart anyway.

Re: Diablo 2: weapon to kill Andariel

To kill Andariel slightly easier, use your best damaging weapon. If you use dual weapons, then using skills like Double Swing are excellent. If your weapon has Mana Stealing/Life Stealing and is able to dual wielded, using Double Swing makes you able to do more damage by getting mana back to use Double Swing more, or by stealing Andariel's health.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

When facing Andariel, arm yourself with the best weapons you’ve got and change! Even with two weapons that’ll deal around 40 damage each, it’ll take a while to bring her down. Use how to keep her minions away, and shout to boost your defense before the battle. Keep a hand on the keypad, so you can use a potion whenever your health goes down half way. Retreat whenever your belt runs out and restock… she’ll die eventually.

When facing Andariel, your best chance, like the Sorceress, is to keep her cold. A high level Cold Arrow skill will ensure that Andariel is frozen long enough so you can dish out a volley of arrows. Keep a lot of mana potions handy and retreat to town as soon as you run out. You’ll not want to engage her in melee.