Thread: Bethesda Fallout 3 gets corrupt, DLC offline

Bethesda Fallout 3 gets corrupt, DLC offline

Developer Bethesda Softworks, the downloadable content package 'The Pitt' of the Xbox Live Marketplace reached, because the package is damaged according to the makers concerned. A new version is expected Thursday.

After several users of the Xbox 360 version of Fallout 3 had complained about problems with the downloadable content package "The Pitt", Bethesda has the content from Xbox Live Tuesday met. The development studio is the download by an unknown cause "become corrupt, causing various problems in the gameplay of the game can arise. Thus, players do with the crash of their game and there were red icons with exclamation marks can be seen in places where they do not belong.

After the DLC offline was reached Bethesda searched for a solution. The studio showed Tuesday that the team is busy with a series of final tests, and the content in the course of Thursday on the Xbox Live Marketplace should be. Players who have downloaded the corrupt data must first of their hard disk, the new version before they can get.

Major Nelson has been using his blog to know that The Pitt again ready to be downloaded. The community manager for Xbox Live gamers who advises yesterday to purchase were transferred to uninstall the package first and then download again.

Re: Bethesda Fallout 3 gets corrupt, DLC offline

I am a fanatic Fallout player on the Xbox, but there are in the original game really gigantic many bugs. One hijacker than the other, one bug tends more to a glitch than a bug than the other.

I very regularly that he crashes. This is not to my xbox, it is a known problem that many crashes. In addition there are many glitches, puppets who are dead while they did not belong to, items which are incorrectly placed etc, dialogue options that way.

If you play long fallout, you clearly recognize the parts in the game. That there are hundreds. Per, there are always bugs / glitches to be found, the number is really huge. For example, if you look at Fallout.wikia.com you see really any 'level' always a 'bugs' section, this is more the rule than the exception. For clarity, most bugs on the PS3, Xbox360 and the PC.

But then comes the big problem... fallout detail when you play, you might notice that the game world is huge. Not a bit huge, but really huge. The ratio of the number of bugs than suddenly gigantic them. The solid runners are occasionally dramatic (you learn to live with it unfortunately, regular save) and I can not talk.

My point is, it has nothing to do with testing of Microsoft. If we really had tested, then the game was not approved, but then there was no fallout on the xbox 360 had. And no DLC.

To say that there is a responsibility shift is because Microsoft ALSO test is nonsense. Bethesda is completely wrong, but ... who cares? Bethesda restored this, the update has very recently been online. Yesterday was the release, I wanted to download it last night and he was already gone. And now they release him again Thursday. Big deal.

Well now you can also drive, as looks beyond your nose long enough, there are problems with PC versions of games,

Unfortunately they have therefore placed them in the last test version, not really so smart,

Prevention is better than cure? If you download a large lock up what we paid for, they should first build a checksum validation.

Although today the DLC offline get back, I think Bethesda is a bit late on it.
    Once several users have complained about it, the DLC off.
    They have the case initially not taken seriously. It would have been better if we directly work had all but instead first to rumble and the last once the DLC to get off. It would be quite normal if the victims are compensated with a free version of the DLC, not that they agree to buy microsoft points.
    No, this very sloppy. Rush delivered, too late response to the problems.
    They deserve no beauty price.