How to play deathmatch in counter strike : Zero
Do we need to download mod or maps any thing ? can some one guide me through please .
thank you for your help in advance .
Re: How to play deathmatch in counter strike : Zero
Apart from it being a great game, there are many more add-ons for Counter Strike (CS) and Condition Zero(CZ). These add-ons are third party plug-ins created for better game play. One of these add-ons is AMX Mod X. This is the most widely used and comprises of many advantages in the game play.
AMX Mod X Installation:
You can get it from this website www.amxmodx.org.
Install it as follows:
The setup file you download installs amx mod x installer. Then run the installer.exe. It shows the following window during its installation. If you use the amx for hosting a normal gaming server in your PC for your local area network(LAN), select the last option “Select mod directory.”
Now install folder selected should be “CSTRIKE” or “CZERO” folder respectively for cs and cz.
That’s all installation is complete. To verify the work, start new multiplayer game, open the console(by pressing ~ button beside 1) just type amx, you should get the words shown below. Type amxx plug-ins, it will show the pugins installed, check in the mod you have installed amx i.e CS or CZ.
AMX Mod X Advantages:
Mod helps in controlling the game options. You can type AMX commands in the console to control the game options.
Some amx commands:
Using its features:
The AMX Mod X uses other plugins also to make the game play different than normal. Stats plugins can also be used to show the statistics of game play like ranks of the players. Some plugins can be added to change the game play. For example, Death Match plugin, Gun Game plugin, etc.
Installing Death Match Mod (CSDM):
Installed AMX Mod X would create an “addons” folder in CSTRIKE or CZERO folder in which ever you have selected.
1. Download the package from http://www.bailopan.net/csdm/
2. You will get the following in the package
3. Put the “csdm” folder in “…\amxmodx\” folder. This folder is needed for random spawn points.
4. Put the csdm_mod.amxx in “plugins” folder, and add the text line “csdm_mod.amxx”in the end of plugins.ini. If this does not work in the game, compile the csdm_mod.sma, and put the output file csdm_mod.amxx in the plugins folder.
Compiling: Put the csdm_mod.sma in scripting folder, run compile.exe. Output files will be placed in “compiled” folder.
5. Restart the game, restart a multiplayer game. You should get the Death Match directly. You can disable the csdm by adding a “;” semicolon in front of the line csdm_mod.amxx in plugins.ini file.
Playing Death Match (CSDM):You will spawn at random places in the map, just go on killing enemys, you will have a menu to select from all weapons. And you spawning is continuous.
Installing Gun Game Mod:
View Folders above for referance.
1. Download the package from http://avalanche.gungame.org/download.php.
2. Installation is very much similar to that of Death Match Mod. Just add the contents of each folder of the package into the czero\addons\amxmodx folders.
3. Just compile the gungame.sma file with your amx mod x as stated above, in case of any problem.
4. Gun Game should work well.
Playing GunGame: You will have rounds normally, a gun is given to you automatically in the spawn time. But it starts with a least best pistol. Your gun will be upgraded with your kills.
Windows 7 Review
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Similar Threads for: "How to play deathmatch in counter strike : Zero"|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Is there any way to migrate Counter-Strike community into Counter-Strike: Global Offensive successfully||Gajagamini||Video Games||8||06-10-2011 11:27 PM|
|Play Counter Strike on Mac||MacIntel||Operating Systems||4||02-05-2010 12:52 AM|
|Cannot play Counter-Strike on Windows 7||robin117||Video Games||2||24-03-2010 03:44 PM|
|Why cant I play Counter strike on Garena?||Oswaldo||Video Games||5||28-01-2010 05:47 PM|
|Do you play Counter Strike ?||FReakMaster||Polls & Voting||7||23-12-2009 07:02 AM|