Thread: Fallout 3's Pitt players complain about glitches, freezes

Fallout 3's Pitt players complain about glitches, freezes

There may be a good idea of the return of the players on the recent extension for Fallout 3 on the official forum of Bethesda. "The game is completely broken," "The textures and graphics are full of bugs. There are those exclamation boxes around the map of The Pitt. I think someone has crashed because it is really buggy to the bone. It is not playable after the bridge because of the freezes. "Hopefully Bethesda quickly solve these problems, which seem to touch a lot of players. There is obviously still a lot of work to do ...

Lodging complaints via emails to Joystiq and developer Bethesda's official forums, users who have downloaded the latest $10 add-on from Xbox Live are apparently experiencing numerous glitches in the game's environment, including freezes and texture errors. Another issue seems to be represented by ominous, floating exclamation marks invading the post-apocalyptic wasteland. Bethesda has told Joystiq that it is currently gathering information on the issue -- we'll update as soon as we know how widespread the problems are and what measures can be taken to avoid them.

In the meantime, we suggest you adopt a stealthy approach and avoid being spotted by the malfunctioning landscape.

Re: Fallout 3's Pitt players complain about glitches, freezes

hi,
    it's a little pathetic, that's why despite a concept that I like, I'm not even interested in the game, as far cry2, buggy game to the bone and still feels the same.

Re: Fallout 3's Pitt players complain about glitches, freezes

hi,
    this should be resolved the by time i decide to buy it... which just so happens to be the day that broken steel releases!! (whenever that is, i've just about fallen out of fallout3)