Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

smoke bugs in Call of Duty World at War

Video Games

Old 23-03-2009

smoke bugs in Call of Duty World at War

When I play the solo mode of Call of Duty World At War, I have black smoke bugs flashing in particular on the second mission (the landing). The smoke of explosions and fires are constantly flashing. It was said that I should have an graphics card (HD 3850) and the latest drivers that fixes a bug smoothing around puddles of water (catalyst 9.3). I have already played games on a PC with a Nvidia 9600GT card and I had no such problem.

Old 23-03-2009

Re: smoke bugs in Call of Duty World at War

Have you tried with older drivers? there are often bizarre situation with the new drivers for several versions of Catalyst.
Old 23-03-2009

Go to your system restore application and see if you still have the option to revert to the point before you restored.

Do this and then un-install the drivers properly, re-installing the last known working drivers.

Note that changes and additions made to certain files and extensions covered under "system restore" will be lost from today to the date you did the system restore. In other words if you made a shopping list today on your desktop and you did the original system restoration two days ago, reverting to two days ago will cause you to lose the shopping list, just an example but close enough.
Old 23-03-2009

It might be an ingame fault and perhaps you can download any patches for the game correctness.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , ,