Thread: Reverse clicks in games

Reverse clicks in games

Hi,

I am left-handed, and as I have a three-button mouse fairly hard at this level, I wish I could change the left click with the right click, because I always used "the assignment of right-clicks." By reversing the buttons, it will be more comfortable to click. Do you know how we do this , please tell me?
    Thank you in advance for your help

Re: Reverse clicks in games

Hello , This involves changing the registry. If you don’t know what you are doing, just stop. Learning how to backup your system and registry is a must.

Here’s the easy registry hack:
    1. Open regedit
    2. Goto User Key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Mouse
    3. Create a new REG_SZ (String Value)
    4. Name it SwapMouseButtons
    5. Set the value to 1 for swap

Hello LogiGamer Mouse profile utility does it. TLogiGamer is a utility that allows you to create different mouse button profiles for different applications, typically games, and then apply these mouse buttons settings for use with an application.(A profile is a collection of mouse button settings and other information specific to an application.) LogiGamer also allows for the profile to be automatically applied when the associated application is launched, and for the default profile to be applied when the associated application exits. You can try this Hope it will work for you
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Hello , Mouseware does it. The latest version is available from their website. It should give you a white mouse in the taskbar, which you can use for all the functions.alternatively you can the xmodmap program that is used to edit and display the keyboard modifier map and keymap table that are used by client applications to convert event keycodes into keysyms. It is usually run from the user's session startup script to configure the keyboard according to personal tastes.

Hello , There is also X-Mouse Button Control software which is a windows application to remap your mouse buttons. This software is designed and written for Microsoft Windows XP/2003 x64 Edition but I have also, from version 1.5, built a 32bit version.You are able to provide an application specific mappings, which means one application can use the mouse differently from another. This is useful for games which do not inherently support the extended mouse buttons, because you can map keys to each button. What's more, the list of functions available to map to is somewhat more comprehensive than the 32bit MS Intellimouse Software can handle, including things like:

• Copy/Cut/Paste
    • Volume Up/Down/Mute
    • Media Player control
    • Send a custom keystroke sequence
    • Launch you email (or any) application.
    • Capture screen (or active window) image to clipboard.
    • Click-Drag [Sticky Buttons].
    • Vista support with some Vista only featurs such as 'Show Sidebar', 'Flip 3D' etc.

Windows XP users go to Start , Control Panel , "Printers and Other Hardware" (if in category view), then Mouse . Go to "Button Actions" and change the Left button action to "Right Click" and the Right button action to "Left Click". (Don't be surprised if your user interface looks different. Just look around, the feature should be there somewhere). Something else to think about—if you're in a position where you're using the computer all the time, it might make some sense to distribute the wear-and-tear on the mouse to both arms (and decrease the wear and tear on your left arm). Using your left hand to work with the mouse can be tough at first, but with a little practice it becomes just as natural as using your right hand. Follow the directions above, then start practicing.