Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Game lag each time i move mouse

Video Games

Old 05-03-2009

Game lag each time i move mouse

First of all I will explain quickly make my problem I play has World Warcraft off.
But since I have to change motherboard and at the same time of hard drive the play lags (the image stop then is begun again as soon as I do not move any more the mouse) what prevents me from benefiting from my play and which puts to me in bad temper. I have to however install well INF driver and onBoard VGA driver which was on Cd of installation of my motherboard (Conroe1333-D667).
From where the problem could come please?

Thank you to answer

Old 05-03-2009
Dr. V

Re: Game lag each time i move mouse

Your config details, and you have a graphics card or a chipset videos? Mark and reference of your food ? and all the driver in your graphic card are well installed ?
Old 05-03-2009

Re: Game lag each time i move mouse

Graphics card it is included in my motherboard : Graphic Internal support DirectX9.0 .

For the pilots I have to install onBoard VGA driver and INF driver which was on my Cd of the motherboard. If the pilots are not good a place or to download them?
Thank you

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: ,