Thread: Problem with Etherlords 2 Protection Error

Problem with Etherlords 2 Protection Error

Hello ,I have a Compatibility problem with all my old games almost. Currently I am trying (desperately) to install Etherlords 2.So Face The same problem of Compatibilty So I knew the Standard Procedure of Running the game in Compatibility mode therefore I done right-click compatibility with windows vista But it does not work. The game was installed properly. But when I double-click to start a party, I came across an error message of Star Force, the protection system of the game Star Force (copy protection system); Has anyone already a solution. Please share it With thanks

Re: Problem with Etherlords 2 Protection Error

Hello , you can Try Updating The patch version 1.03 summarizes all improvements from the previous versions (1.01 and 1.02) and can be installed on the licensed copy of the game only. The patch significantly improves the game balance introducing changes to some spells and creature abilites. It also makes several updates to the game's interfaces and combat mechanics. Moreover, version 1.03 adds a new variant of "Blind" mode and eliminates connection problems in "Round Table" mode, when playing through Firewalls.

Download (file size 8 Mb)

Thank you for trying to help me. None of the patches does move In any case, this operating system Microsoft has won, I will uninstall the game permanently. Already I do not have much time to play, and more if I spend my time fighting against windows to install software that I paid, it's not worth it. When I have time I re-install an old version of XP, it's simple. I understand why companies are still on XP. They can not afford to renew the licenses of their software under one pretext to switch to vista. I do not understand this logic decidedly commercial. And then this game is old but it is not yet a abandonware. In short, on Vista, it is better to not be nostalgic.

Hello, Check the Below threads It might Be Helpful

Problem with StarForce Protection Driver And Vista

how to remove the driver StarForce Protection?

Good Luck