Thread: Halo Wars: video game online

Halo Wars: video game online

"The game will arrive in stores next weekend: at the moment you can appreciate the features of the game."

a video article on Halo Wars, a major killer application for XBox 360 in 2009. The video takes around 10 minutes and shows the elements of the strategic gameplay developed by Ensemble Studios and some sequences performed in pre-rendered graphics.

Halo Wars is the first of the spin-off of the Halo franchise. This is a real time strategy in the control system is designed specifically for the XBox 360 controller. Halo Wars is very fast and immediately be learned. The music, stories, characters, environments are modeled as seen in the original games of the series.

You can also get the video from the internet, while an article with all the features of the game.

Re: Halo Wars: video game online

It should be a bit interesting game with the commands for me, the rest seems very beautiful and I wish you a good story.

I do not buy because they are the Newbie for this game and had to do it for peak and non-console! will be a break to learn all the commands. there is no comparison with the mouse.

shilong, you will understand that video games and I wonder how it can read these articles and distill your pearls of wisdom ...

But you know before you write stupid do you think is too difficult?

Halo Wars is more focused on that strategy itself, preferring a certain linearity to the depth in the management of troops. Reading around it seems that the commands to marry perfectly with the interpretation of this kind, but especially with the 360 gamepad.

The mouse and keyboard are used when a ball from the couch.