Thread: burnout paradise problem

burnout paradise problem

hello i am windows vista and am having a problem with burnout paradise after i installation game while playing my monitor starts to flicker my resolution is set at high settings so i changed it to set 800 x 600 but problem is still going on please any one can help me also after start how to restart if anyone can help me i am thankful.

Re: burnout paradise problem

Well, i am sure you are using graphics card so disable your onboard video card. Go to Device Manager (Right click my computer>Properties>Device Manager) And click Display Adapters, and then disable the one you aren't using. so hope ful that would help you.

its not good thing of such game but yes there is design problem as once you start a race event, there's no way to restart or quit.i think if you want to do this use task manager to end task.

there might be problem due to driver try latest and updated driver for graphics card and another thing is directx install latest one. also once reinstall your monitor driver

hi guys

i installed bp and it did go on well.you all must have heard about the bp patch,so i downloaded it installed and applied the crack,but now the problem is that when at the loading screen something happens and the screen closes ultimately with no error message.the crack i installed was for the bp only and not for the patch.i think its a crack problem so anybody can give any site of the proper crack.when i installed the patch i clicked the icon it gave

entert the key.........
    my key was already there but when clicked it it said not valid and installed the bp crack and then the above stuff happened so please help.i dono want to re install and lose my save games

thanks in advance

do help!!!

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shakes1992 View Post
    hi guys

i installed bp and it did go on well.you all must have heard about the bp patch,so i downloaded it installed and applied the crack,but now the problem is that when at the loading screen something happens and the screen closes ultimately with no error message.the crack i installed was for the bp only and not for the patch.i think its a crack problem so anybody can give any site of the proper crack.when i installed the patch i clicked the icon it gave

entert the key.........
    my key was already there but when clicked it it said not valid and installed the bp crack and then the above stuff happened so please help.i dono want to re install and lose my save games

thanks in advance

do help!!!

thanks
    We dont entertain talks made on cracks / hacks or any illegal stuffs. Read Rules of the forums.

Regard
    Freakmaster
    My Rig:
    Asus P5Q Deluxe Motherboard - 14000 Rs.
    Graphic Card Ati Sapphire HD 4870 Card - 19000 Rs.
    Smps Corsair 750 Watts - 8200 Rs.
    Corsair Twin 2x 2048 - 8500c5ram (800mhz) - 3000 Rs.
    NZXT Zero Cabinet - 7500 Rs.
    Pentium Quad Core Q9300 Lga 775 Cpu - 12500 Rs.
    250 Gb Hdd Seagate sata - 2350 Rs.
    Dvd Writer Samsung 20x Ide/ Sata - 1500 Rs.