Thread: Can't see 3D Match in Fifa Manager 09

Can't see 3D Match in Fifa Manager 09

Hi,
    Fifa Manager 09 is awesome and far better than 08 . But the one thing disturbing is viewing match in 3D mode there is only textmode, video text mode and instant results are available . Is there anyway to see my matches ?
    any suggestions ? thanks in advance.

Re: Can't see 3D Match in with Fifa Manager 09

I think i have a solution for you : download this patch Download FIFA Manager 09 Patch 3
    And in this patch a 3D Match feature is added. with 3D camera improvements (TV and free camera) . Enjoy buddy !

Re: Can't see 3D Match in with Fifa Manager 09

Quote Originally Posted by Dion View Post
    I think i have a solution for you : download this patch Download FIFA Manager 09 Patch 3
    And in this patch a 3D Match feature is added. with 3D camera improvements (TV and free camera) . Enjoy buddy !
    I am having the same problem and i am using windows XP I think its either:

• graphics Card
    • I read somewhere the game requires 1k GB RAM---- i dont think i have that which might be the reason why its not working but that information is not correct or atleast im not sure whether its correct or not

So i'll try to install this patch and let you know the result. Thanks for the info.

Re: Can't see 3D Match in Fifa Manager 09

man my friend and i have the same pc and he can run fifa menager09 in 3d mode but i cant

You both have the same configuration ?. please post your pc configuration so that i can answer you in a better way. have you tried the patch posted by Dion ?. download this patch and see if it helps.

I see 2 ways of resolving this case:
    1. BF / EA should work out a solution and this should be fast.

2. EA should accept return of the product, since some of the specifications are not met. and this can be legally proved in the justice court.

so me and all who have similar issues are expecting some official answers!

I Installed The Patch From Dion And When I Start The Game ThE Screen Is turning Black And The Game Shuts Down

sistem:microsoft windows xp professional computer:intel(r) celeron(r) cpu 2.66 GHz 2.66GHz 512 mb of ram

Which Graphic card?

Download FIFA Manager 09 Patch 3

If your system does not meet the minimum requirements, the game may still run, but 3D mode will be unavailable.

The minimum requirements are as follows:

* Pentium 4 2.6 GHz or equivalent (2.8 GHz in Windows Vista™)
    * 1 GB of RAM (2 GB in Windows Vista™)
    * DirectX® 9.0c compatible 3D-accelerated 128 MB video card or equivalent

Supported Chipsets:

* ATI Radeon X700, X800 series (Radeon X800 Pro not supported)
    * ATI Radeon X1xxx series
    * ATI Radeon HD 2xxx series
    * ATI Radeon HD 3xxx series
    * ATI Radeon HD 4xxx series
    * NVIDIA GeForce 6800
    * NVIDIA GeForce 7xxx
    * NVIDIA GeForce 8xxx
    * NVIDIA GeForce 9xxx and higher
    * NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 and 280

The following chipsets will allow you to play the game, but not the 3D match / 3D elements:

* ATI Radeon 7500
    * ATI Radeon 8500
    * ATI Radeon 9200, 9250
    * NVIDIA GeForce FX series
    * NVIDIA GeForce 2 (GTS, MX, Ultra/Ti)
    * NVIDIA GeForce 3 (Ti)
    * NVIDIA GeForce 4 (MX, Ti)
    * Matrox Millennium (P650, P750)
    * Intel GMA 900, 950
    * Intel GMA X3000, GMA 3000

Note: Users with these chipsets may experience low frame rates. There may be some minor graphical errors with the Intel GMA 900. Intel i915g and ATI Radeon Xpress 200 are not supported.
    If your system doesn't supports the patch requirement then you can't play the 3d mode match. You need to reinstall the game without installing the Patch 3.

hey I have a Radeon 9250 which I read can play the game just not the 3D match. Yet when I start the game it just stops and says my graphics card is unsupported. How can I play it with this graphics card?

Best advice is that you have all the up to date drivers, and try again . unsupported graphics card : means that you dont not have access to some of the the video options in game.

Ya I updated my drivers but that didn't work either. I was able to get a better video card and now it works. It was time anyways.

can anyone help me ? I have edited FIFA MANAGER 09 to add extra players of my own into the game . Yet when I started the game none of my edited data was there. How do I implement my changes into the game ?

I ve downloaded patch 3 but I still don't see any of my changes in game.On the editor they are their but when starting a new game they don't appear. Please could someone talk me through this as Im an idiot when coming to PC

Please help me on the above matter. Also how do i get up2date transfers?I have downloaded patch3 but still no joy

Ive downloaded the FIFA PATCH 3. Its in a separate folder under downloads. Do i have to move this patch to ea sports folder ??? Please can someone tell me as im not sure what i am doing here.All i know is i can't use my edited date in ea editor in my games.But the data is showing up on the editor.Please please help.

Please can someone tell me why I can't use my edited data of FIFA MANAGER 09? On my data base It seems to be stored but when playing a new game my edited data base doesn't load. I have already downloaded the patch 3

Have you installed the patch? Double click on the patch and browse to the folder where you have installed Fifa Manager 09 and install the patch over there. If still no joy then try reinstalling the whole game again.