Thread: Problem Playing Pro Evolution Soccer 6 on Ps2

Problem Playing Pro Evolution Soccer 6 on Ps2

Hello
    Everyone I have a little problem with Pro Evolution Soccer 6 on my playstation 2. the Actual Problem comes when I play in my network all set up and when I go to play it tells me that the UDP port is not valid . And that's where I do not understand what I do? How to set a UDP port valid? thanking you in advance for your answers

Re: Problem Playing Pro Evolution Soccer 6 on Ps2

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Apparently there are several ways to connect a PS2 to the internet. Can you tell us a little more detail the configuration of your network by telling us:

• How do you share your Internet connection? (modem router, directly from your PC?)
    • What kind of cable did you use to connect your ps2 to the internet (straight cable, crossover cable?)
    • Do you have a firewall? (Firewall hardware and software, both?)
    • Can you tell us exactly what error message you get?
    • Have you ever been able to connect to the net with your PS2 or it never worked
    • Have you ever been able to connect to the net with PES6 or it never worked.

I know Many questions, but it will help us identify the problem and seek the cause.

How do you share your Internet connection? (modem router, directly from your PC?)
    Router

What kind of cable did you use to connect your ps2 to the INTERNET (straight cable, crossover cable?)
    I dont kneo

Do you have a firewall? (Firewall hardware and software, both?)
    Yes router firewall

Can you tell us exactly what error message you get? Error Port. Please retype the correct port. (For those who propose and By Default) .
    i dont know

Have you ever been able to connect to the net with your PS2 or it never worked
    Not that never work

Have you ever been able to connect to the net with PES6 or it never worked.
    This never work either.

If this has never worked, then it is not necessarily a problem with the game than anything, we will have properly set up internet connection you have to follow this step properly

Steps
    • Turn off your PS2 console.
    • Get your CAT5 Cable (link varies based on where your router or modem is).
    • Put one end of the cable into the port of the Network adapter (or slim PS2 and PSX) port labeled "Network".
    • Connect the other end in a free port in your router (or on the port on your broadband modem).
    • Turn on the PS2.
    • Turn on router
    • Put in ps2 network disc.
    • Go to the online section in the game.
    • Create a network Configuration
    • Load it
    • Create an ID.

If you are unable to configure your PS2 with this information (especially the third page), we specify how the procedure when you block. Finally, I wish to clarify that I do not have a PS2 with network interface so I can not test this procedure. It would be interesting to make a feedback, this will probably help others in the same situation as you.

It still does not Work This is exactly what I said at the failure
    Unable to transfer via UDP port 3658 You may connect directly to intern or adjust the settings of the router.Assign a parameter DMZ, port mapping, configure NAT table and other router settings on your console. Each product can use a single terminology. I do not understand what does it mean thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WarHammer View Post
    It still does not Work This is exactly what I said at the failure
    Unable to transfer via UDP port 3658 You may connect directly to intern or adjust the settings of the router.Assign a parameter DMZ, port mapping, configure NAT table and other router settings on your console. Each product can use a single terminology. I do not understand what does it mean thanks
    Hello.

This is the firewall of your router is blocking the port for the connection between the game server and your PS2.

We will have forward port 3658 on your router to your PS2.

Go to the administration panel of your router, there must be a menu to create port forwarding.

Example:
    Your router 192.168.1.1
    Your PS2: 192.168.1.5

It will create a rule to forward port 3658 on your router to port 3658 on your PS2.