Thread: Lara Croft Peru 65% Blocked in nintendo DS

Lara Croft Peru 65% Blocked in nintendo DS

Hi,
    I'm stuck in Lara Croft Legend for nintendo DS in Peru. I can't seem to get past! It is in the level called "Peru" and I am 65% of the way done with that level, and it is a part where I am under water and I am thinking I have to drain the water but I have NO idea how!
    Help me please ...
    Signatures reduce available bandwidth

Re: Lara Croft Peru 65% Blocked

I don't remember. I think there was one spot near the excavation where you have to swim through the caves, and get air at the tops. There's another where you have to move big squares around. I never shot underwater, but I guess that is a trick to avoid doing the hard stuff.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Re: Lara Croft Peru 65% Blocked in nintendo DS

Run ahead and you come to a set of steps leading down to the right. Below you will be attacked by two wolves. Shoot them, till they are dead. Once the wolves are finished, run to the stone stairs left of the pool with waterfall. Pick up the Cog on the lowest stair. You could use it right away at the wall mechanism, however you will still need other pieces so we will continue and come to that later. In the pool you would also find a tunnel you can dive into, but as we will get into the water later anyway, there is no reason to get wet, yet. So climb the stairs. At the top face the gap in the wall and jump there. Then jump up to the higher crevice. Shimmy around the corner to the left and pull up onto the stairs. Climb up onto the next level and pick up the Shotgun Ammo. Now hang from the right part of the next ledge. Shimmy to the right end and jump over to the next crevice. Shimmy twice around the corner to the right and until Lara places her feet against the wall. Jump up to the next ledge. Pull up. Climb up the two steps ahead. Then run to the right, upstream. At the end run through the tunnel and turn right, towards the stairs.

Re: Lara Croft Peru 65% Blocked in nintendo DS

You must just go to them and press triangle when you are facing. I'm stuck at 13% Peru.

I put the first shot right of the statue, then I'm up and I dropped the second ball, that I have left of the statue. And I do not know what to do, I know where is the 3rd shot, near the stairs to the ground after falling. I thought he was hanging with the grapple, but I can not.
    Desktop * Athlon X2 4200 | 2048M RAM | 160G HD | 7600GT
    MacMini * G4 1.33GHz | 512M RAM | 40G HD | Radeon 9200
    Laptop * Sempron 2800 | 512M RAM | 60G HD
    PDA * Dell Axim x51 | 128M Internal | 256M SD Card