Thread: IGI 2 graphics problems in Windows 7

IGI 2 graphics problems in Windows 7

Hi. I have a desktop machine with Windows 7 been installed in it as the operating system. I have recently bought a game called as IGI 2 from my friend and have installed it onto my system. The problem is that when I start the game the graphics are very much weird and distorted. I am not able to play the game well. It used to work on my friends pc as he uses Windows XP.

Re: IGI 2 graphics problems in Windows 7

The issue that the game is not able to get viewed or executed in a better way you need to choose the game's graphic view. You need to use a new graphic card, It may be that the the graphic card you use may be of less quality and also could be not worth. you need to change. Upgrade the graphic card capacity it may then help you out. Check out for the the same. This has to implemented.

You need to update the drivers that is been installed in the system. The video card as well as the graphic card drivers needs to be upgraded. This is basically the feature that needs to be fulfilled so that it should work out well for the same. After the drivers is been upgraded you then need to install the application or game and then start to execute.

It could be that the drivers are not properly installed and thus resulting in such issue. Uninstall the drivers associated with the video card and graphic card. You need to follow the steps as follows:

1) Go to the start menu.
    2) Choose control panel and choose add/remove the program option.
    3) Now you need to click on remove by choosing the application from the list.
    4) Restart the system and then install it again.

The issue could be that the operating system may not be compatible with the game. IGI 2 is not very much new game and hence it may not have the feature that is Windows 7 been installed it. You need to check out for the compatibility tool that may support the system well. Install the compatibility tool for Windows Vista and Xp under Windows 7. This should help in making the steps

Try to hide the services of the windows that is been initialized which has lead to such issues. You need to perform a clean boot to your system. - Click on the start button. - Type msconfig in the searchbox and hit enter. - Now under selective startup choose Hide all Microsoft services. - Disable the services. - Restart the system. Now try to install the application and look out for the execution.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever