Thread: Problem with fifa 09 in windows 7

Problem with fifa 09 in windows 7

i playit normaly in vista but i upgradet to 7, i run the fifa and everythink like normal the problem comes when starts the game the players arms are straigth open all time and strech to floor, i can play but looks horrible if some one can help me I am thankful

Re: Problem with fifa 09 in windows 7

first of all welcome to the .You didn't mention your graphics card you are running,so i'm answering this in general .Well, as far as the issue is concerned, its a graphics card problem(if you're using an old one) or its a driver problem .Try getting the latest drivers from the website of your respective Graphics card manufacturer.If you have NVIDIA GPU,then go to www.nvidia.com or www.ati.com if you own an ATI Radeon card.Hope that helps,

If your game is running normally, then there is surely the doubts on the graphic card compatibility with windows 7. Since you were running it properly in Windows Vista, check the compatibility of that with Windows 7. I have seen problems with Fifa 09 wont install or wont work properly in Windows 7 but this one is new to me . See if you can get any information from here Fifa 2009 won't open in Windows 7

thanks you guys for help me, i only updated the drivers for my nvidia 9600gt frome the windows updated and play good the only bad is the game run slow like if i are using a bad grafic card its stoping and stoping, and with vista i running excelent with all the options hi inside the game. i will try to use a better performance in advanced settings and see what happend or if some one giveme a better solution thanks.

i forgot tellyou my pc is CORE 2 QUAD 6600 8GB RAM NVIDIA 9600GT

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN11 View Post
    i forgot tellyou my pc is CORE 2 QUAD 6600 8GB RAM NVIDIA 9600GT
    I have the same problem whit windows 7 I cant play 3d match at fifa manager 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Kaka92 View Post
    I have the same problem whit windows 7 I cant play 3d match at fifa manager 2009
    What are your specifications ? Is the game lagging ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mario2 View Post
    What are your specifications ? Is the game lagging ?
    its all right i solwed the problem like you did i just instaled the updated driivers and the game is working tnx

Im having problems too. Game starts as usual then when the screen just before the 3d game starts with the players in the kits revolving, they are standing there with what only looks like wooden crutches under their arms! They're not revolving either. A weird description I know but it's the best way I can describle it. Then when the 3d game screen starts it crashes just after the team line up are displayed.
    I tried a compatibility troubleshooter but it didn't work.