Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Counter Strike :How to reduce mouse speed

Video Games

Old 28-01-2009

sad Counter Strike :How to reduce mouse speed

Hey guys i have a problem here...! I've kept my mouse speed to 1 in counter-strike source. but still the mouse speed is too high for me. whenever i am in the console mouse works just fine but whenever i leave the console and get back in the game my mouse accelerates at enormous speed! i was given the advice to buy a new mouse from a friend! i have no other problems in the mouse excepts in the game! its a costly mouse from logitech and i can't tend to leave it...! please help guys, no other game tweaks helped!

Old 28-01-2009

Re: Counter Strike :How to reduce mouse speed

I had a similar problem a month ago. Remove the auto-aim option and mouse filter option. click apply. then keep the mouse speed to the maximum then again click apply. then adjust the speed that you want to keep and again click apply then click ok. this might help in solving the problem... All the best!
Old 28-01-2009

Down Re: Counter Strike :How to reduce mouse speed

Thanks Mario, but still the same problem! Toggling to the high speed and then back to a lesser speed didn't help too! logically impossible! anyways thanks... any other way to optimize my mouse speed!? please help, i can't play at such high speed!
Old 28-01-2009

Re: Counter Strike :How to reduce mouse speed

Try lowering your mouse speed off game from control panel. Go to control panel, double click on mouse and go to 'pointer options' tab. now reduce the speed on the speed bar there, click apply and click ok. now check your mouse speed in the game adjust the speed from the game as it suites you...
Old 28-01-2009

ThumbsUp Re: Counter Strike :How to reduce mouse speed

Hey Hitman thanks a lot...! i was so stupid not trying the basic setting first! i did all the stupid hilarous settings which might not be necessary, but this! thanks once again!!

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , ,