Thread: Convert your Counter Strike video to avi video.

ThumbsUp Convert your Counter Strike video to avi video.

You can convert it to to avi file that can play it on computer! you need to download FRAPS.

Install and run FRAPS, minimize it and start Counter-Strike. do not start any game. now go to console, type "play abc" without quotes where abc is the name of the file that you have given to your saved demo/video. now press F9 to start recording your video to avi file using FRAPS. do not press any key and let the video/demo play and wait till it is complete, interrupting it may damager your video. after the demo is completed, quickly press F9 again to stop FRAPS recording. it will bring you back to the main menu. now exit the game and open C:\FRAPS. there would be your video.avi file that you just recorded via FRAPS.
    [all keys and directory used above are program default]

ThumbsUp Re: Convert your Counter Strike video to avi video.

Hey thats pretty cool... actually i was googling to make my own videos and landed here...! great tutorials man. thanks a lot. kepp posting such ideas as much as you can! thanks once again!

Your always welcomed...! well, am gonna come up with skin making tutorials soon. i'm working on the tutorial yet. wanna make it very simple so even a noob can understand! have fun!

sad Re: Convert your Counter Strike video to avi video.

Hey Zippy! nice one here. but can it be done in some otherway? cause FRAPS lags my system so i can't get a sequential video. or any solution on it?

You can try this solution : change your game resolution to 640 x 400 and in FRAPS select FPS 30. might work fine with these settings... Try it out and post ur opinion!